Discussions » Demandes de création de scripts

YouTube Search Results: Auto Next Pgae

§
Posté le: 02/04/2016

YouTube Search Results: Auto Next Pgae

Hey there. I'll try to be as concise as possible and if no one feels like doing this I would love some pointers in any case!

What I'm looking for is a script that acts in the follwing way: When I press "page down/pg dn" on my keyboard looking through YouTube search results and reach the end of the page, I would like the "page down" button to "hit" the next page button, rather than use the mouse to click each time. Is this possible?

TIA

§
Posté le: 03/04/2016

Hello Corey,
now that really was a tricky task and I got it working on my side on firefox :smile:

Please have a try with: NextPage_DownKey | Vivre

As I also tested your proposed method on GreaseFork I kept it in the script as it might be handy for you to have. Besides it makes it more easy to adopted it for further pages if wanted.

greets ~ Vivre

§
Posté le: 03/04/2016

What you're asking for is 'auto-pagination'. There are several scripts and add-ons (and bookmarklets) that provide that functionality.

There's one script I like to use for other functions, but it also auto-paginates: DGY Duckduckgo/Google Columns & YouTube Sort by date

You can turn off the 'columns' function, and just leave the sorting option on, it will still paginate.

§
Posté le: 14/04/2016

Sorry I just got a chance to check on this thread and hadn't expected anyone to have done it--thanks a lot Vivre, it works perfectly!

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.