Greasy Fork is available in English.

Discussions » Développement

Citrus GFork and GreasyFork Feedback system

§
Posté le: 06/04/2015
Édité le: 06/04/2015

Citrus GFork and GreasyFork Feedback system

I am thinking of making changes to my script Citrus GFork, to remove the rating options (Bad, OK, Good) from feedback. I would like some input to see if users see the change in either negative or positive light.

Appreciate input only from Citrus GFork users.

§
Posté le: 08/04/2015

Why? No need to remove.

§

Because it is misused too much and I never liked the system from the start.

§

Every time I install this script from this site, I will get a update notice straight after the installation .. hmm

§
Posté le: 09/04/2015
Because it is misused too much and I never liked the system from the start.

It is better remove the rating on openuserjs, than here.

§
Posté le: 10/04/2015
Édité le: 10/04/2015

Every time I install this script from this site, I will get a update notice straight after the installation .. hmm

OUJS is my main site and it gets updated first and it needs to keep in sync with it.

Disable Update Checker if you no do not want it. If and when GM_globalValue gets implemented, the whole thing will get changed anyway.

It is better remove the rating on openuserjs, than here.

Why? I prefer the rating system there than here. If anything, in OUJS, the useless flag system should be removed. Once a script is flagged, Admin does nothing about it.

§
Posté le: 10/04/2015

Thanks for the reply, got it :3

§
Posté le: 08/06/2015
Édité le: 08/06/2015

Made a compromise. Feedback now has two options: "Report bug" and "Review". Also included version in listing.

Look at the images below for review and just go to my GF page to see the bug report as well as the Obsolete version support.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.