Greasy Fork is available in English.

KGrabber

extracts links from kissanime.ru and similar sites

< Commentaires sur KGrabber

Avis: Mauvais - le script ne fonctionne pas

§
Posté le: 2020-09-06

Thanks very much for creating and sharing this.

I get the 'grab' links but when I click on them nothing happens.

What should happen please?

I am using Safari in private mode over vpn

ThorouAuteur
§
Posté le: 2020-09-07

Quick guess: Did you select a server? (KGrabber widget on the sidebar to the right)

Otherwise, please provide more info. Which userscript manager are you using, which site are you using the script on, which show, episode and server etc.
Please also look in the javascript console (click here if you don't know how). If you don't know what's important, just screenshot the entire thing.

§
Posté le: 2021-06-16

Quick guess: Did you select a server? (KGrabber widget on the sidebar to the right)

Otherwise, please provide more info.
Which userscript manager are you using, which site are you using the script on, which show, episode and server etc.

Please also look in the javascript console (click here if you don't know how). If you don't know what's important, just screenshot the entire thing.

Hi, can you please check my post and help the script to work again. The kimcartoon.li is not in the list of websites that the kgrabber script supports right now. I tried changing the script myself but it only loads the 1st episode and just stops there. Doesn't continue loading the other episodes like it should and then display me a list of links on the top of the page.

MyPost: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/383649-kgrabber/discussions/88471

thanks
Ecronic

§
Posté le: 2021-06-16

Otherwise, please provide more info.
Which userscript manager are you using, which site are you using the script on, which show, episode and server etc.

I'm using version 3.3.2-b107

thanks
Ecronic

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.