Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< Commentaires sur Youtube HD

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2023-06-28

Stopped filling in the page with the video. Not sure if it's just my browser or the script. Is anyone else experiencing this?

const changeResolution = true;
const targetRes = "hd1440";

const highFramerateTargetRes = null;

const changePlayerSize = true;
const useCustomSize = false;
const customHeight = 600;

const autoTheater = false;

const allowCookies = false;

const setResolutionEarly = true;

const enableErrorScreenWorkaround = true;
§
Posté le: 2023-06-29

Have similar issue with player resizing as of yesterday. I believe some new youtube update just broke player resizing. Another script Resize YT To Window Size had the same problem as of recently, but they fixed it not long ago. Maybe someone could help implementing this fix to the Youtube HD script?

§

Yeah resizing seems to be busted. Hopefully someone can figure out a fix. The default theatre player is way too big lmao

adisibAuteur
§

Thanks for reporting everyone, I didn't notice because the height youtube chose was about the same as what I typically set it to. I have pushed out an update to fix the compatibility. Can you please try updating and let me know if it is working for you now?

§
Posté le: 2023-06-30

Resizing is working again for me. Thanks a million! :)

§
Posté le: 2023-08-18

Bumping old thread but it looks like the resizing broke again? For me at least. Just stopped working :(

§
Posté le: 2023-08-19

Bumping old thread but it looks like the resizing broke again? For me at least. Just stopped working :(

+1

§

Same here, youtube just broke this feature once again.

adisibAuteur
§

Hey, Thanks for reporting. I have very limited internet access at the moment, but I have pushed an update that should make it work again. Can you please try it and verify for me?

§
Have similar issue with player resizing as of yesterday. I believe some new youtube update just broke player resizing. Another script Resize YT To Window Size had the same problem as of recently, but they fixed it not long ago. Maybe someone could help implementing this fix to the Youtube HD script?

Hi guys
It appears that I'm not able to directly access the internet to post comments on specific websites or pages. However, if you'd like, I can help you draft a comment that you can then post yourself.freefirename

Hey, Thanks for reporting. I have very limited internet access at the moment, but I have pushed an update that should make it work again. Can you please try it and verify for me?

it works thx

§
Posté le: 2023-08-20

It is working again. Thank you.

adisibAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-10-20

Hi mad_muffinz, I noticed that this discussion is listed as "Review: OK - script works, but has bugs". Is there any further issues you are having?

§
Posté le: 2023-11-16

Sorry I just noticed this email as it was marked as spam :(
I tried factory resetting the script, but I don't even get the target resolution still.
Some videos that are higher resolutions than 1080p only go up to 1080p. I know they are higher resolutions for the videos because the embeds on Discord allow higher resolutions.
The video doesn't fill the webpage either, allowing a gap at the bottom still.
I'm on a 1440p display. Maybe I don't have my settings correct.
Using Tampermonkey 4.19.0 and Firefox Dev 120.0b9 (64-bit)

changeResolution: true,
preferPremium: true,
targetRes: "hd1440",
highFramerateTargetRes: null,
changePlayerSize: true,
useCustomSize: false,
customHeight: 600,
autoTheater: false,
flushBuffer: true,
allowCookies: false,
setResolutionEarly: true,
enableErrorScreenWorkaround: true,
useAPI: true,
adisibAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-12-11

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. Your settings look like they should work, though resizing will only work when in theater mode. Are you still having the problems? Do you have an example video you can link where the video isn't going up to 1440? Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce such issues myself.

https://postimg.cc/kBLsQDMC

§
Posté le: 2024-01-16

It's definitely in theater mode.
Factory resetting in Tempermonkey made it look nice again
Would you happen to tell what made the difference?
changeResolution: true,
preferPremium: true,
targetRes: "hd1440",
highFramerateTargetRes: null,
changePlayerSize: true,
useCustomSize: false,
customHeight: 600,
autoTheater: false,
flushBuffer: true,
allowCookies: false,
setResolutionEarly: true,
enableErrorScreenWorkaround: true,
overwriteStoredSettings: false

§
Posté le: 2024-01-26

I think its because the effect of "overwriteStoredSettings". If you change the setting in the code directly and with overwriteStoredSettings=false, the change won't be applied.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.