Discussions » Développement

THANK YOU jscher2000...

THANK YOU jscher2000...

I had a 4 month long fight with firefox.exe popping 2 processes in my task manager, when starting Firefox. This was after I had installed Firefox in my new HP PC. This killed my speed and would after a few hours eat up all the memory and lock up everything. NO ONE was able to tell me what to do. I even reformatted and lost everything in my computer 3 times as HP suggested, NOPE STILL THERE! Tried 6 DIFFERENT BUG Programs NO USE!! Some of the "FIXES" took me HOURS to do and still NOTHING!
I want to THANK YOU for having the CORRECT FIX. It worked just as your Instructions said! Do you have a PayPal that I may send you a couple Bucks to? You are also WELCOME to visit us here in the Philippines and stay at our place a couple days, as I notice your into FOODS! You can SURE get some DIFFERENT FOODS HERE in the Philippines. We moved here in 2009, when I retired from Trucking.
Again THANK YOU for having the CORRECT ANSWER!!!

Hi Arthur, this is a bit of a random place to post a message to me. Someday I may take you up on your offer and come by for some roasted pig.

Jefferson, some "Lechon Baboy"? We have it all the time in our Compound of three homes.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.