Greasy Fork is available in English.

MTurk Auto-Accept changer for mturkgrind.com

Add a "previewandaccept" link after the preview link for HITs posted on mturk-related forums: MTurkGrind, MTurkForum, and TurkerNation.

< Feedback on MTurk Auto-Accept changer for mturkgrind.com

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16.2.2015

Problem using this script on mturkgrind

Whenever a new hit is posted (via mturkgrind's live update feature) the auto-accept links are missing. If you reload the page the auto-accept links will appear, but that kinda defeats the purpose of using live update. I have no idea if this is a problem with the script, the website, or both, but it happens in the latest versions of firefox and chrome.

§
Posted: 18.2.2015

That is the nature of Ajax insta-updates like that. And it was the same on the old forum software when you would see new posts insta-appear after you submit a quick reply, this 'live update' thing in the new forum software just does it more often. When content is added to a webpage without you hitting refresh/reload, userscripts don't get a chance to run again. This is the same way it works for the other forum-related userscripts such as 'mmmturkeybacon Ghost HIT Buster for Forums', 'ZSMTurker's MTG Forum Image Video Spoilerizer', and more. Likewise with Google search results modifying scripts requiring the insta-'results as you type' feature to be disabled. It's a trade-off you have to make. Personally I disabled 'live update', but you can also just hit refresh occasionally yourself. Perhaps you can try keeping a logged-out window open in a different browser with those scripts running, while the logged-in one with live update going lets you know when you're interested enough to refresh the other one.

§
Posted: 20.2.2015

Ah. I see. Thanks for the tip!

Sign in to post a reply.