Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube polymer engine fixes

Some fixes for Youtube polymer engine

< Feedback on Youtube polymer engine fixes

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 12.8.2022
Edited: 12.8.2022

Setting the video quality through the script settings breaks the auto-switching quality when switching to full screen mode.
Switching for me is provided by the Enhancer for YouTube™ extension.

Perhaps you should add your auto-switching quality, i.e. different quality for normal mode and full screen mode. As an option, also for theater mode.

BogudanAuthor
§
Posted: 12.8.2022

From what I understood from extention's description, it can set quality itself. So I suggest you to use extention's functionality in this case and leave "default" in script settings.

Regarding implementing autowsitching: I curently don't consider it feasible to implement.

§
Posted: 13.8.2022
Edited: 13.8.2022

I do use the extension, and your script breaks its function in that regard. That's why I suggested you add your own function for this, if you can't make it so the script doesn't break extension functions.

I'm not an idiot, I didn't originally have this feature enabled in your script. Then I turned it on, everything remains the same - the expansion feature stops working with any settings in your script, and works again when you turn it off.

§
Posted: 13.8.2022
Edited: 13.8.2022

Then I turned it on, everything remained the same - the extension function stops working with any settings of your script, and when the script is turned off, it works again.

BogudanAuthor
§
Posted: 14.8.2022

@wvxwxvw Does extention broken even when script set to "Auto (default)" setting?

BogudanAuthor
§
Posted: 14.8.2022

Also, do you have "Simplify fullscreen" enabled?

§
Posted: 15.8.2022

@wvxwxvw Does extention broken even when script set to "Auto (default)" setting?

Yes.

Also, do you have "Simplify fullscreen" enabled?

Yes.

This "Simplify fullscreen" is to blame. Sorry.
Issue resolved.

Sign in to post a reply.