WhatsApp Web Messages Website Dark Theme Night Mode

WhatsApp Web Messages Website Dark Theme Night Mode Simple

< Feedback on WhatsApp Web Messages Website Dark Theme Night Mode

Question/comment

§
Posted: 6.8.2019

scrollwheel scrolling stops working

Thanks for the QR Code fix.

I just noticed that the mouse scrollwheel scrolling stops working suddenly. I think it mainly stops when scrolling up a longer chat and the history loads. Scrolling, when it's working, seems quite "laggy".

Of course, I tested these things with disabled script and everything was fine.

Ben PushkaAuthor
§
Posted: 11.8.2019

the code just adds a line of CSS to the head - the CSS flips the colour of the website - I'm not sure why this would affect scrolling or functionality,,,,

§
Posted: 13.8.2019
Edited: 13.8.2019

Yeah, I don't know either. But when the script is active, clicking on an image to zoom, the animation is really laggy. Turning of the script brings back the smooth animation. Activating it again and the problem reappears.

I have no idea why the scrolling stops working in the chat history. All I know is, when scrolling back and forth in the history at some point the scrolling with the scrollwheel stops working. I would need to click with the scrollwheel (normal left click doesn't do it) on an empty space in the history to get it working again.

I'm using the latest Firefox (68.0.1) with Tampermonkey 4.9.5941. Maybe FF has issues with these CSS functions?

I also noticed inverted videos while the script is active.

Sign in to post a reply.