Greasy Fork is available in English.

IsThereAnyDeal.com Collection Importer

Adds buttons to various sites to export your game lists to ITAD

< Feedback on IsThereAnyDeal.com Collection Importer

Question/comment

Broken on GOG

Major site updates, and the script no longer works.

ssokolowAuthor
§
Posted: 9.6.2017

Can you be more specific?

I just tested it against my collection right now (see screenshot) and I used the "Share > ITAD" option on the purchase confirmation page two days ago.

§
Edited: 9.6.2017

Sure. Sorry. I can't find the UI for it anywhere on my collection / account page on GOG.

ETA: Whoops! It's actually some kind of conflict with the Adalia Fundamentals script. Now I'm not sure when the problem happened. I think recently, but I could be wrong. I've had it installed about 4-6 months.

ssokolowAuthor
§
Edited: 9.6.2017

It should be above the right-hand side of your "My Collection" view. (I'm only allowed one screenshot per post, but I confirmed that it's there in both list and grid mode.)

If it isn't, could you double-check that it appears in the dropdown menu for your Greasemonkey toolbar button and that it didn't get unchecked somehow?

EDIT: ...and ignore the Chrome icon on this post. I forgot to turn off uMatrix's User-Agent randomization before posting.

ssokolowAuthor
§

ETA: Whoops! It's actually some kind of conflict with the Adalia Fundamentals script. Now I'm not sure when the problem happened. I think recently, but I could be wrong. I've had it installed about 4-6 months.

Ahh. Probably AF deleting and re-creating the markup after my script has modified it.

I'll try to remember to come up with a more robust system when I have time to rewrite the script for proper pagination support. (It's possible to register to be notified whenever a piece of the page gets modified so you can do something in response.)

Ahh. Probably AF deleting and re-creating the markup after my script has modified it.

I'll try to remember to come up with a more robust system when I have time to rewrite the script for proper pagination support. (It's possible to register to be notified whenever a piece of the page gets modified so you can do something in response.)

Thanks! I've also dropped a comment on the author's GOG forums thread asking for a look-see—I think that's the only place the script's 'hosted' insofar as feedback.

Sign in to post a reply.