Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Opiniones de Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 29/12/2015

Keep the bottom menu closed by default?

How can I make the bottom menu closed by default? can I do it by adding code to the custom CSS thing?
if not, then to the script itself? (I don't know what to write there though)

Also is there any way you might add a feature for going to a certain page (and chapter if possible)?
I know you don't want the script to be bloated but these seem like good and necessary features to add, it's kind of annoying sometimes in manga that are divided in volumes and not chapters and you have to wait for it to load in order to go to the page you want. (for example when reading in Madokami)

fuzetsuAutor
§

I'll change the script so that it remembers whether you had the menu open or closed. You could do it with CSS but it wouldn't be very convenient since you'd have to remove the css if you wanted to access the menu again.

The best way I can think of reading starting from a certain page is using the site's built in navigation for the pages, and then manually loading the script once you get to that page. The script should start reading from the page you're currently on. So if there are 150 pages and before loading the script you go to page 100 and then click "load manga" it'll start from that page.

I'd love to have a built in way of doing that with my script but it would severely increase the complexity since most of my script is based on the simple method of loading pages sequentially and getting the next pages URL from the next page it loads in a chain.

fuzetsuAutor
§

In the newest version the bottom menu should remain closed until you expand it again.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/692-manga-loader/diff?v1=97828&v2=96671

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.