YouTube Super Fast Chat

Ultimate Performance Boost for YouTube Live Chats

< Opiniones de YouTube Super Fast Chat

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 18/8/2023

In the latest updates membership emotes don't appear when i click on it, but it shows in the livechat messages. In the example image, before is script disabled, and after is script enabled, it worked perfectly before the latest updates.

§
Publicado: 18/8/2023

Correction, it doesn't render at all, even with the script disabled. In the example image i enabled the script then sent the same emote, and then disabled it to see if it would render.

it doesn't render at all, even with the script disabled.

So are you sure it is due to this script? not some updates rolling out from YouTube?

If this script is disabled and the issue is still here, it is not the problem of this script right?

Oh, might be it is because of the following three new settings.

const FIX_SETSRC_AND_THUMBNAILCHANGE_ = true; 
  const FIX_THUMBNAIL_DATACHANGED = true;
  const REMOVE_PRELOADAVATARFORADDACTION = true; 

Can you open the code editor and change three three settings from true to false one by one to confirm which setting generates this issue?

§
Publicado: 19/8/2023
Editado: 19/8/2023

If setting the above three settings to false could not help,

change AUTHOR_PHOTO_SINGLE_THUMBNAIL and EMOJI_IMAGE_SINGLE_THUMBNAIL to 0 and change ENABLE_BASE_PREFETCHING and ENABLE_PRELOAD_THUMBNAIL to false.

Once the problem is found, I could do the further checking to find out the bug and fix it.

Thanks~

Oh. I have just found the issue. Thanks for reporting.

Now it is fixed. Please update.

Please change to GOOD REVIEW if it works.

§
Publicado: 19/8/2023

It's working perfectly now, i just updated it. Thanks.

§
Publicado: 27/8/2023

The same bug is back after the latest updates, for now i know it happens with youtube emotes, i can't test member emotes right now because there is no livestream that i'm member available right now, will test it when it's available.

Thanks for reporting. Just fixed now. Please change to good review if it works.

Welcome for testing :)

§
Publicado: 27/8/2023

It's working again after updating, i still can't test membership emotes, but i suppose it works again as well.

§
Publicado: 27/9/2023

This same problem is happening again!

This same problem is happening again!

Oh... Fixed again. Hope this should be the last time... Thanks for reporting.

§
Publicado: 27/9/2023

Haha, no worries. It's fixed, thank you for your hard work.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.