Saltarse Todos los Enlaces Acortados

Saltarse Automáticamente todos los enlaces acortados, AdFly y omitir anuncios, ir directamente al destino, ahora se agregó descarga automática de archivos

< Opiniones de Saltarse Todos los Enlaces Acortados

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 6/11/2023

Why is this thing not working?

Ive instaled this and the other one - Additional Bypass, each time i had to confirm to adguard to allow the installation which it confirmed as installed and yet, these two scripts are nowhere to be seen in the tampermonkey dashboard.
I see all the other scripts i've installed without a problem.
It is a fresh installment of tampermonkey, i've been using it before so i'm not a newbie in this.
What I did notice is how strange my pc behaved the day after the installation of these both scripts, browser won't open on its main page, idm cannot find the assigned download location... all stuff that tampermonkey warns a user before the installation of this thing.
Okay, so you get some malware through it, but if that is the case, if the malware did installed, then why is there no sign of these both scripts in tampermonkey?

§

so do you think your pc broken because of my script ? that's why you give me bad feedback ? is that true you are not newbie ? because look like you're using my script for the first time.

§

I'm not using your script, if i would i wouldn't report this - can't you read English?

What I wrote is what happened and if you don't have an answer to it so be it. At least tampermonkey warns user from your piece of crap that installs god knows what to ones pc - that is something that this thing definitely did.
It's funny how every other script I've installed works without problems but the first time i come across a script that carries a warning from tampermonkey at its installment everything goes wrong.
I guess others know very well why they warn users from your scripts - a lecture for the future.
What else to expect from Chinese.

§

so do you think your pc broken because of my script ? that's why you give me bad feedback ? is that true you are not newbie ? because look like you're using my script for the first time.

Look like you don't understand what i mean from this words, you want answer but you said first my script is bad , is that a good way?
and now you think besides i can't read english i'am also come from china ?

§
Publicado: 8/11/2023

Where did i wrote this - 'you said first my script is bad '?

C'mon, copy-paste it to me so i can read it.

What i did as anyone should i opened tampermonkeys issue case and choose what was the closest to me and that was 'script does not work' - the fact that before this comes - 'bad' is out of my reach. guys at tampermonkey make it so and we the users must use it so. if you have a problem with that oull have to solve it with whoever runs their site.

'do you think your pc broken because of my script'

Again, your english - i never wrote that my pc is broken but that it got something unwanted during installment of your scripts which is exactly what tampermonkey warns a user when one tries to install your script.

' i'am also come from china'

No, more like indonesia.

As it seems you have a behavior issue when it comes to criticism:

'Silvio Aprigio
§
Posted: 2023-10-28
Report comment
Hello, it was working normally but after this update it is no longer working. if they can fix it.

bloggerpemulaAUTHOR
§
Posted: 2023-10-28
Report comment
Better you don't use my script , You don't appreciate my work because you give me bad review'

This guy only wrote so you can help him and you immediately jump the gun like he tried to cut your throat.

Get a life dude, and take a pill, you need it.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.