Greasy Fork is available in English.

(9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Auto-fullscreen, skip intros, jump to next episode, 9anime on Vidstream and MyCloud videos (Auto-1080p in configuration panel)

< Opiniones de (9anime) AniWave Bingewatcher+

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

nSr
§
Publicado: 6/3/2023

Can you add auto selection for the video playback rate? I watch some stuff on 1.5x and I need to select it manually every time. Thanks.

drhouseAutor
§
Publicado: 7/3/2023

I'd highly recommend using the following Chrome addon which lets you control speeds on all video (and audio) for all websites, has tons of options including using whichever hotkeys you want and whichever speeds... nice to have on YouTube too:

Video Speed Controller: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-speed-controller/nffaoalbilbmmfgbnbgppjihopabppdk

nSr
§
Editado: 7/3/2023

If it's possible I would like to avoid using more extensions, making it part of the script would help with that. I wanted to edit the script and try to add it myself but 9anime website crashes my browser when I open the devtools and I don't know the workaround for that.

drhouseAutor
§

no, this kind of functionality has been made with extensions and probably other userscripts, it won't be added

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.