Greasy Fork is available in English.

Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Opiniones de Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

the only thing is missing from this is dont show artist i followed option on discovery page! add this plz <3

§
Publicado: 2/6/2021
Editado: 2/6/2021

@Likall Lab Music

Do you mean highlighting/coloring feature? If so - it should already work here, here is my fresh screenshot.

If it doesn't - can you send me picture/link of the screenshot of your browser console on discovery page? (F12 by default, in Firefox/Chrome, "Errors", "Logs" and "Debug" flags should be checked)

Possible reasons: conflict with other script/adblock, pixiv site renew(and you were one of beta-testers of it), some script manager/browser issue(if all is working on other pages).

And please specify your browser/script manager versions (e.g. Chrome 89.0 /Tampermonkey 4.0)

i meant remove the highlighted completely , an option to just remove followed ppl instead of highlighting them , so only unfollowed ppl show up in discovery page

we need to discover new arts from new ppl , not the one that we already follow

§
Publicado: 6/6/2021
we need to discover new arts from new ppl , not the one that we already follow

I completely agree with you. That's why I developed this highlighting feature(because it is relatively simple).

i meant remove the highlighted completely , an option to just remove followed ppl instead of highlighting them , so only unfollowed ppl show up in discovery page

Done! Update to 2.51, then set new option `HIDE_FOLLOWED_USERS_ON_DISCOVERY_PAGE` to `true`, and newly appearing art blocks will be removed instead of highlighted.

sorry for second post ty <3

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.