Greasy Fork is available in English.

CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Opiniones de CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Puntuación: Malo; el script no funciona

§
Publicado: 1/2/2022

I'm a Tinychat room owner and pay for gold to put users on big webcams. When I try to put certain users in the room on larger webcams than the rest of the users in the room. The users on the big webcams are still the same size as the rest of the room. Fix this script so when I put Tinychat users on larger webcams they are larger than the rest of the users in the room. Otherwise the script is making get ripped off. Cause I want to be able to use all the features I pay for with gold on Tinychat. Fix this script.

CosmosisTAutor
§
Publicado: 1/2/2022

That's great, you host a room for users. Have you told any of the users after adding them to the featured broadcast list to refresh and rebroadcast? I'm afraid this is not my error, but consider this:

There's a 🔧 top right/left that should have 📺 (Featured/YouTube Resize). Try giving that a click...

I can assure you the script is not making you get ripped off, perhaps a misunderstanding and lack of reading the information page. I can't speak on the features your pay for, that's up to TinyChat but try the solution above.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.