Greasy Fork is available in English.

CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Opiniones de CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

trivia issues how to avoide having to manually add each user with points to get a game going
also how does the game commands work
is there a start command
i have a mod host enabled users added when using !trivia nothing happens

is there something we missing
and

other question

how to set up and enable custom greet message whats the command to enable and costume one or does it have generic one

and is youtube still working or is there a work around

and where is the string to edit or add remove bad word or phrase

thanks for your work and help

CosmosisTAutor
§
Publicado: 29/12/2021

For trivia game-points are stored on the "hosts" browser through localstorage, it's cleared when you delete history entirely or the localstorage to the site.

As for initiating the game, ensure the user who had called bot contains the scores and called !trivia. If they have !triviahost set to off when it's called they need to set it on first.

All users who can participate must be in your !safelist and this process is automated but by default profiles without images are not considered and are bot-like.

---

For greetings, I only enabled simple/advanced view the user would need to spot the lines of text in my script and adjust accordingly or if comfortable code it how they want.

---
Keywordadd system accepts single words or sentences and will search an entire message so depending (if kick).
!kickkeywordadd this is a bad word

So example:
Hello how are you, this is a bad word; what's up!

That'd be kicked, you can ban however but adjust or have moderators adjust accordingly.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.