Greasy Fork is available in English.

[RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Accurate filling of new upload/request and group/request edit forms based on foobar2000's playlist selection or web link, offline and online release integrity check, tracklist format customization, featured artists extraction, classical works formatting, online cover art lookup, reporting open requests, form enhancements and more

< Opiniones de [RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 20/6/2021

All of my image uploads appear to be failing, even though I have entered the correct user / pass and api key as needed in the storage file. Is there a way to temporarily turn the image helper off while I troubleshoot? Thank You!

AnakundaAutor
§
Publicado: 22/6/2021

The helper script deactivates self on pages where it clashes with Upload Assistant, ie. is on lower prio. Your screen points to something is blocking access to any external domain. Are you sure you didn't globally forbid all outside connections perms at first use? If it can't be changed in script's settings, uninstalling and new install should recall the connection privilegues dialog at first use. To work properly, you need to allow access for all outside connections.

§
Publicado: 22/6/2021

A reinstall did the trick. I had an image helper script installed earlier, that was more than likely what had locked it up. Thank you so much for your help!

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.