Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube Fix

Helps removing garbage from your recommended videos, adds a scrollbar for videos while watching

< Opiniones de Youtube Fix

Puntuación: Pasable; el script funciona, pero tiene carencias importantes

Old method, need update but yea, this work fine

Prof_BumAutor
§
Publicado: 26/1/2022

Yeah i saw they changed the way they load the videos now. i'll try to fix it when i can, using an ultrawide monitor so it's annoying to have only half of it filled, damn you youtube :D

Yeah i saw they changed the way they load the videos now. i'll try to fix it when i can, using an ultrawide monitor so it's annoying to have only half of it filled, damn you youtube :D

yotube 2x before +/- 40 days, google now last tree days :D

Prof_BumAutor
§
Publicado: 30/1/2022

Ok script is dead impossible to fix, it's hardcoded in youtube now. They are preseting how many videos will be loaded so you can't fix it like i used to do. I need to completly overhaul the page but evne that is hard af cause i don't have access to trigger a manual loading of more videos. So ggs.

§
Publicado: 30/1/2022
Editado: 30/1/2022

Ok script is dead impossible to fix, it's hardcoded in youtube now. They are preseting how many videos will be loaded so you can't fix it like i used to do. I need to completly overhaul the page but evne that is hard af cause i don't have access to trigger a manual loading of more videos. So ggs.

Try

ytd-rich-item-renderer {
contain: none !important;
}

:)

Prof_BumAutor
§
Publicado: 31/1/2022

Tried this it doesn't do anything. Thing is they abused too many elements and i need to create an observer and detach the new videos from the row and attach to the main window like it was before and then the slider for videos will work. But it's a very heavy process and i have issues with loading new videos. If i do that it keeps loading new ones all the time. I don't think i'll fix it that quickly it's not just a matter of css now they screwed up the whole design. You can see how stupid it is if you resize your window. When the size gets too small they reload the whole page and start loading 4 elements per row. Idk how these people gets jobs.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.