You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
This script should not be not be installed directly. It is a library for other scripts to include with the meta directive
// @require https://greasyfork.org/scripts/429537-gm-dat-gui/code/GM%20datGUI.js?version=964426
Original source by dataarts @ GitHub
Forked by MacroMan @ GitHub
Modified by MadHero @ GreasyFork.
- Prioritize GM_getValue/GM_setValue over localStorage
- New constructor param/property "useLocalStorage", param overriden by stored value, default "false"
- New constructor param/property "storageHashPrefix", default "document.location.href + '.'"
- New constructor param/property "autoSaveIfPossible", saves on tab exit, default "true"
- New "GUI.hide_key_code", sets keyCode for hiding GUIs, default "72" (h)
- Prioritize Shadow DOM container, prevents CSS conflicts
- Expand GUI._keydownHandler filtering of writtable elements.
Initial userscript release, bug reports would be appreciated.