Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-05-11

Can we be banned by using this script ?

Hello.
Is it possible to be detected and be banned for using this script ?
Thank you

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-05-12
Edited: 2015-05-12
Hello. Is it possible to be detected and be banned for using this script ? Thank you

We can debate this forever after I say "yes"or "no".

...but you may get banned using ingame bots and there is report for that, but ingame bots are rarely banned.

There is way detect "who click the link" or "what method are used to click link", but will cryptic start banning gateway clickers assuming that some of them use this automation... I think no.

...so my answer is, YES but note below text,

You may get banned if you broke EULA and using this script breaks some part off EULA, Im botted ingame and gateway(2½ year) and got ZERO warnings ZERO banns.

I wish other users bring some light here too(@bot_leech, @kakoura, @Bolest, @BorisValkov, etc.) because there is several thousand install and fe hundreds active users for this script + other gateway automations(ZERO banns reported)...

§

yes you CAN be banned for running this. as you CAN be banned for running other scripts/autos/bots/macros/whatever. they can detect it if they want.
Like Rotten said already : will they ban anyone?
i seen spam bots in game that are high level. i personally know people who have exploited caturday, resonators and nothing happened to them. i know others who got termporary bans and some that got permanent after not changing their style after the warning bans. i know other people as well who launder their AD so good that is almost impossible for them to get caught.
So what i can say to you is : do NOT use this on your main account if you are afraid. and read up on how to transfer AD to your main account without arising suspisions.

§

Go for it, I've been scripting for well over a year.

The only ban I got was for a coordinated attack on the ZAX, on 12/8/14 we brought that shit down to it's knees. They banned me and a friend for that. Friend is still banned.

The bottom line with Cryptic is, they don't care.

The bottom line with PWE is: Don't fuck with their real life $$$ (Manipulate the economy) and they will leave us alone.

Once two or more of us "Rich" people get together and wreck havoc is when they ban.

I'm willing to bet that the people that got banned from Caturday, Resonators etc all used that AD to manipulate the ZAX and got banned for that. I'd stake 100M on that being the "real" reason.

My form letter said I was "buying ad", which is about as far from the truth as you can get. I make the AD.

Factory: Three Founders Accounts = 52 Character, 50 Character, 40 Character and an 8 Character Non Founder (Test Account). 150 Characters total.

§

Btw I'm @anele. I never liked that name, I only used it on OwnedCore to be as obscure as possible and still have a reference to my theme of names. Bolest has taken over my life, hence...Bolest.

§

Thank you so much for these detailed comments. I will go ahead with a fresh no-principal account. Any advices to not beeing caught ?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Thank you so much for these detailed comments. I will go ahead with a fresh no-principal account. Any advices to not beeing caught ?

Nobody is "caught" as stated here. Do "profiles" for chrome so you can run several script´s from same browser, use script non-stop or pause sometimes it matters not. IMHO.

You cant efficiently level professions offline, but current leadership task makes possible stay offline... make your pick.

§

Well I'm a newbie on these things. Doing a profile for Chrome mean be connected with a gmail account; right ?

So I installed the script with Tampermonkey and I success to load it but not to make it work. Do there are any detailed guide about what to do exactly and how to setting ?

Best regards?

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Well I'm a newbie on these things. Doing a profile for Chrome mean be connected with a gmail account; right ? So I installed the script with Tampermonkey and I success to load it but not to make it work. Do there are any detailed guide about what to do exactly and how to setting ? Best regards?

...umh, one advice and easy path, you know "Portable Chrome", get it. Install tampermonkey + script and copy "portable Chrome" as many times you have account. EAch copy of chrome directory can now run one instance script = account (same time).

ps. Add username/password, click "SAve and Apply", press F5 and wait few seconds and let script do work, sell trash, openrewards, sell unwanted items etc.

§

I have few problems about the setting page; when I click on the character to add how many slots I want on which character I am not able to Save and Apply

Edit: after the latest updates this last 2 hours?
Amazing I just saw a new feature enhancement about GUI and it's live now and look terrible.
Thank you for this.

Is #Prof levels working?
Because Professions are all at 0 and I have level on them.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
I have few problems about the setting page; when I click on the character to add how many slots I want on which character I am not able to Save and Apply Edit: after the latest updates this last 2 hours? Amazing I just saw a new feature enhancement about GUI and it's live now and look terrible. Thank you for this. Is #Prof levels working? Because Professions are all at 0 and I have level on them.

Go back script main page and look, Need help, have question, look links first,

There is very detailed instructions and pictures too... and what you mean,

is #Prof levels working?

, there is not such settings on this script, like you allready know, ;).

§
Posted: 2015-05-21

Bolest, either I know you from somewhere, maybe WoW during my first 4 years playing or name just sounds familiar.

§
Posted: 2015-05-28

Yes Prynce, those who know me have no need of my name. You record my custom chat channel with your STO gadget.

§
Posted: 2015-05-31

i just gotta ask, how long did it take you to get so many farm accounts bolest...??? i was prying my eyeballs out after doing 22 characters! also it costs soo much.. did you wait for like a sale on the account expansion items??

§
Posted: 2015-06-05
i just gotta ask, how long did it take you to get so many farm accounts bolest...??? i was prying my eyeballs out after doing 22 characters! also it costs soo much.. did you wait for like a sale on the account expansion items??

First week of Beta I had 33. I have a 52, a 44, and a 50 account. The other is a smaller "test" account. I have roughly 400M in leadership assets.

It took time. But that's what I enjoy(ed) doing.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-05

First week of Beta I had 33. I have a 52, a 44, and a 50 account. The other is a smaller "test" account. I have roughly 400M in leadership assets.

It took time. But that's what I enjoy(ed) doing.

That is something... I did just few acc. for use but less characters per them...

§
Posted: 2015-06-06

good grief.. i played beta.. but never made more than 1 character :) then i quit for a year + and just came back a couple months ago :) made the 1 account with 22 character during the 2x xp week.. looking forward to another week like that, to max that account at 50 characters :) takes like 40-45 minutes to go from 1-11 with 2X xp..

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-06
good grief.. i played beta.. but never made more than 1 character :) then i quit for a year + and just came back a couple months ago :) made the 1 account with 22 character during the 2x xp week.. looking forward to another week like that, to max that account at 50 characters :) takes like 40-45 minutes to go from 1-11 with 2X xp..

xD, @Bolest is "Hardcore" -person, I just doupled my character farm. Pretty easy now, just hour per day and all done on one week... but need use some other automation too.

1 - 60 takes 2 - 4 days and gateway do professions, ;).

Sign in to post a reply.