Github Notifications Dropdown

When clicking the notifications icon, displays notifications in a dropdown pane, without leaving the current page.

< Feedback on Github Notifications Dropdown

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-05-02

Ver useful!

Very useful script! Have been using it a few months now and I thought I give you a good review.

I do have got a suggestion... Is it possible to remove the blue dot when there aren't any notifications anymore. Also the original tooltip keeps showing underneath this scripts notification bubble.

joeytwiddleAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-07-07

I'm not sure about the blue dot. It seems the script would need to be smarter, to process the number of remaining notifications.

But I have hidden the tooltip when the dropdown is open, in version 0.8.5.

§
Posted: 2017-08-27

@joeytwiddle

I just noticed the update available.

The userscript works again, but the popup is bigger then the window, creating a horizontal scrollbar!

Still wondering if you have the source code on GitHub somewhere, to report issues or send PR's...

joeytwiddleAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-21
Edited: 2017-12-21

I did previously ask both GreasyFork and OpenUserJS to automatically fetch my scripts from my Github repo.

It would be great if they would also display the upstream Github link on their websites, so that users could view + fork the project on Github!

Anyway, my scripts are here: https://github.com/joeytwiddle/code/tree/master/other/gm_scripts

Sign in to post a reply.