KissAnime Auto Captcha V3.2

Auto complete KissAnime Captcha

< Feedback on KissAnime Auto Captcha V3.2

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-09-15

Doesn't work anymore.

The script doesn't work anymore.
Apparently, KissAnime has switched to a new version of the image captcha, which only shows 4 images instead of 5.
I believe that they only just made the change today.

§

I also had this problem. I solved it by changing
29|for(var i =0; i < 5; i++){
to
29|for(var i =0; i < x.length; i++){

n.b. It messed up because the script was attempting to
check a fifth, nonexistent, picture. Instead of just
changing the number, I made it check the found
photos to prevent it from happening again, should
the KissAdmins decide to have a fluctuating number
of pictures.

§
I also had this problem. I solved it by changing 29|for(var i =0; i < 5; i++){ to 29|for(var i =0; i < x.length; i++){ n.b. It messed up because the script was attempting to check a fifth, nonexistent, picture. Instead of just changing the number, I made it check the found photos to prevent it from happening again, should the KissAdmins decide to have a fluctuating number of pictures.

§
Edited: 2017-09-15

@Marcus Rockwell The other kiss captcha script NoKissReload [CAPTCHA SKIP] isn't working either. do you think changing slice(0,5) to slice(0,4) would fix it?

§

Probably. I haven't seen the code for that one so I couldn't be sure. I would suggest, if that does work, finding a way to softcode it so the problem doesn't crop up later on.

§
Probably. I haven't seen the code for that one so I couldn't be sure. I would suggest, if that does work, finding a way to softcode it so the problem doesn't crop up later on.

well..... it didn't work. I'll just have to wait for the dev to fix that script then :)

Eltion MusaAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-09-16

Fixed on 2.3

§
Posted: 2017-09-16
Fixed on 2.3

Thanks for the quick fix ?

§
Posted: 2017-10-01

Since yesterday the script won't load for me.
I am not sure if I am the only one, but switching to jquerys ready event fixed the problem.
26| document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].onload = function(){
35| };
to
26| $( document ).ready( function(){
35| });

§
Posted: 2017-10-01
Since yesterday the script won't load for me. I am not sure if I am the only one, but switching to jquerys ready event fixed the problem. 26| document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].onload = function(){ 35| }; to 26| $( document ).ready( function(){ 35| });

Hi Akku :)
Wouldn't the script try to click the images a bit later if using the .ready event rather then the .onload event?

§
Posted: 2017-10-03

Seems to not be working again sadly

Sign in to post a reply.