GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2014-11-11

Bug report

To separate from feature requests I will put bugs I encounter here.

I can no longer start locked missions, clicking does nothing, console throws nothing, debug is on.

day and night do not progress without a restart, and timers fall behind when tabbed out, not sure if this is related to the extender or not.

§
Posted: 2014-11-11
Edited: 2014-11-12

The dropdown list of SSs in the brute tab does not update as it used to.

§
Posted: 2014-11-13

Yep, unfortunately starting locked missions is now patched. Server responds with {:error=>"adventure invalid"} which cannot be parsed by neither me nor the game so you won't even get notified.

Timer progressing cannot be accounted to the extender. In fact javascript timers behave quite abnormal and cannot be relied upon. They tend to tick on the first given chance and because javascript runs only on one thread, timers become concurrent. First tick first served -> others = postponed till further thread availability. This can lead to delays normally if you have loads of timers running on the page (for example if you start upgrading all your buildings and send all your swornswords somewhere foreach entity there will be a timer running).

As of the sworn swords updating - yes, that's a bug, they are retrieved only on load. This will be fixed in the upcoming new version along with some of the features you requested earlier. I'll implement them when I have some time on my hands.

§

Sweetness. Good to hear.

Now I noticed that mass sell sometimes sells the wrong item. I think it has to do with the sorting. - The item it sells instead of the selected item is one that can not be selected (clicking does nothing) - To get past it right now I just try and click all 6 items on that page and if they all are selectable there seems to be no problem.

§

If a brute all runs into a SS that has had no actions (A new recruit) it seems to disconnect the game, cannot equip/unequip (it seems to work but they come back after reloading) and cannot brute after a reorder, needs a reload to reconnect.

§
Posted: 2014-11-18
mass sell sometimes sells the wrong item

The mass sell box appears several seconds after you've clicked an item. For example if you click on an item and then quicly switch to another item there's a good chance that the sell box will attach itself to the previously selected one. If you clicked an item which does not have a description on the right the box will still attach itself to it. Basically you can avoid this by clicking several times on the item you want to sell and wait patiently for the box to come up.

SS that has had no actions (A new recruit) it seems to disconnect the game

I think I managed to fix this.

§
Posted: 2014-12-17

Good to see you are well and with a new version.

Trying to save the main options tab leads to a toggleheader is not definded error, commenting out the toggleheader bit under savemaintab fixes this for now.

Queuing luck based recipes works now, however it tries to override the one that is already running, If I have a luck based recipe going (right now valeryian spoils) and queue another, it will 'start' instantly, and if I queue 5 it will try all five, after a reload it goes back to the first one and returns the resources, but as it is it still doesn't work

§
Posted: 2014-12-17
Edited: 2014-12-18

Brute all returns "undefinded is not a function"

§
Posted: 2014-12-18
Editing to

// @require https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5427-gota-extender-constants/code/GOTA_Extender_Constants.js?version=28590
// @require https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5279-greasemonkey-supervalues/code/GreaseMonkey_SuperValues.js?version=20819
// @resource custom https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5426-gota-extender-custom/code/GOTA_Extender_Custom.js?version=28589
// @resource auxiliary https://greasyfork.org/scripts/5618-gota-extender-auxiliary/code/GOTA_Extender_Auxiliary.js?version=28591
// @resource originals https://greasyfork.org/scripts/6702-gota-extender-original/code/GOTA_Extender_Original.js?version=26307

fixes problems.

This fixes all new problems, queuing luck based items now kind of works, if I press queue 5 while nothing is going it starts one and the rest go as planned, if I try and add any more than that it appears to start it instantly, it does not however it seems to only effect the timer.

§

Please ensure that you have version 5.4 installed.

§
Edited: 2014-12-18

I have only had it happen once so far so not sure what caused it, but the auto boss fighter got stuck reloading the end page repeatedly.

No prizes unfortunately.

§
Posted: 2014-12-19

Queuing the world event tributes seems broken, it is either building bread instead of the tribute, not doing anything, or saying it is doing an upgrade that will take the time of the tribute, after a refresh with that last one it says it is building the tribute.

§
Edited: 2014-12-19

First I wanna say that if it wasn't for this I probably would have stopped playing by now. So I want to really thank you for making this. :)

Now for some things that aren't working as well as before:

1- Setting any item (luck based or not) on a queue adds the items to the Queue list on the options tab but production never starts

2- Using the "finish all buildings" does not work too. I guess it tries to finish the Counting House and never goes on from there. I say this because the Counting House window pops up and it doesn't have it's usual display. The "collect" button is missing when this happens. It only comes back if you refresh or if you start another upgrade.
While the Counting House is doing an upgrade the "finish all buildings" button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

3 - On some occasions the "auto boss challenge" keeps repeating the end of Boss page. The one where it shows your award. It just keeps popping up non-stop.

4 - Using the PtP "send all" using the context "selected action" most of the times when it reaches your maximum command points shows the warning that you need more command points but it keeps on trying to send barters out and the pop-up warning keeps on popping up non-stop even if you manage to close the PtP screen.

P.S. - Can we get some clarification on how "auto boss challenge" works? We need to open the boss challenges and do one hit for it to work. But I've seen it later open up the same boss challenge automatically (the one I previously had clicked) and auto click it. Do we need to click ourselves at least one time each boss challenge? Does it work only if we are on the "invite challenges" screen (where you pick the story volumes)? Once you refresh do you need to click all of them again?

Thanks again for an awesome tool that keeps me playing and even buying gold coins.

§
First I wanna say that if it wasn't for this I probably would have stopped playing by now. So I want to really thank you for making this. :)

seconded.

1- Setting any item (luck based or not) on a queue adds the items to the Queue list on the options tab but production never starts

This has started happening for me as well, I think it is related to the counting house with the problem below.

2- Using the "finish all buildings" does not work too. I guess it tries to finish the Counting House and never goes on from there. I say this because the Counting House window pops up and it doesn't have it's usual display. The "collect" button is missing when this happens. It only comes back if you refresh or if you start another upgrade.
While the Counting House is doing an upgrade the "finish all buildings" button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

This happens for me as well, I notice the console is full of counting house has finished production messages, I think the counting house is stopping the queue/finish production from working.

3 - On some occasions the "auto boss challenge" keeps repeating the end of Boss page. The one where it shows your award. It just keeps popping up non-stop.

This has happened to me once, could not find a cause.

P.S. - Can we get some clarification on how "auto boss challenge" works? We need to open the boss challenges and do one hit for it to work. But I've seen it later open up the same boss challenge automatically (the one I previously had clicked) and auto click it. Do we need to click ourselves at least one time each boss challenge? Does it work only if we are on the "invite challenges" screen (where you pick the story volumes)? Once you refresh do you need to click all of them again?

Press it once and it will keep pressing that button for you until you reload the page, I tested with multiple boss fights and it will switch between them to finish all for you, you do not need to be on the challenge page (or even the chapter that the boss fight is in)
You do need to click them all again after a reload.

§
Posted: 2014-12-20

I greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

All features will be suspended untill the current version gets ironed out of bugs.

Note that some features (like for example the auto boss challenger) are still in testing.

Note also that the game itself has made quite a few updates that may break the code. It requires revision and update, which may take some time.

The description of the script will also be updated. Thanks again, n happy holidays.

§
Posted: 2014-12-23

New version seems to fix all problems, it is beautiful.

§
Posted: 2015-01-07

Luck based recipes are acting weird.
I queue flickering fire, and it starts even if one is already going, I queue 5 and it 'starts' one every few seconds, if I queue a non luck recipe it will eventually start that and that will seem to work, but then I reload and nothing has been made and it is sitting on a finished flickering fire.

Luck bases queue is a big one for upgrading the stage 3 prize.

§
Posted: 2015-01-12

Could you provide feedback on luck based recipes after the last update?

§

It is working again with the latest update, just queued up some boons and then some meads on top and there is no weirdness, I will test with flickering fire but need some nettles first, I assume they should work the same, stage three is when it will get tested heavily.

§

I had never tried to use it so I do not know if it is a new problem or not, but the "And then by" sorting seems to have no effect, or at least it does not sort like databases do with that option.

§
Posted: 2015-01-18

Hey I ended up forking your git, and have it set up to auto sync a greasyfork script, one of your recent changes breaks it, momentjs is external and greasyfork disables the script if you use it, so you need to use one from an accepted source, https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.9.0/moment.min.js works.

I sent you a message with a link to my fork.

§
Posted: 2015-01-19

Tanks loads. :) Cheers

§
Posted: 2015-01-23

I can't seem to get the enqueued building upgrades or production to produce after the previous item has been completed. I've tried resetting the settings to default but no joy. Anyone else have this issue or is it just me? If it's working fine for you could you tell me what settings you currently have? Baking Bread continuously is the main thing I do with the extender.

§

This should be fixed now.

§

I didn't notice last night, the only things I started were new things nothing from the queue, but this is still broken.

§
Posted: 2015-01-24

Does the console throws any errors?

§

I've tested producing several decorative blades and it handles them quite civil.

§

had an issue early, fatal error log instead of initialize using firefox, works just fine in google chrome though

§

What was the fatal error? I suggest you uninstall and make a clean new install of my script. ... and reload several times.

§
Posted: 2015-01-25

The new queue keeps getting broken, saying no queue to render and not letting me add anything to a 'new' queue, requiring me to uninstall and reinstall the script to get it back. After that it is fine for a few hours / auto reloads and then gets corrupted/broken again and needs another uninstall reinstall cycle. The queue comes back as normal after the reinstall with nothing lost.

§
Edited: 2015-01-25

Woah F... it was my fault. Nevermind ;)

§

6.8.1 send all worked as expected for me.

§

Make sure you have set your max wounds in the brute tab, and throw everything in the main tab.

§
Edited: 2015-01-25

i reinstall tampermonkey and GotaExtender... i forget to set up the button context... After set it to Battle it works fine -.-
Sorry

§
Posted: 2015-01-26

okay so it isn't the uninstall and reinstall that brings back the queue, because I just did that twice and it didn't work, it is a manual reload (well this time) so load the page, queue fails, reload in same tab, queue is back... so perhaps just adding a reload to the no queue to render error...

§
Posted: 2015-01-26

My firefox crashed overnight (not caused by the extender) and when I reloaded all the buildings were of course finished, and the extender did nothing with them, even when it got past the "attempt production" time, I manually pressed finish buildings and left it again and when it got past the time it still did nothing, upon going in to the queue tab and changing the attempt production time by a minute it then started production and went back to normal.

§
Posted: 2015-01-27

Does anybody else experience the same problems?

§
Posted: 2015-01-28

I have not had the queue disappearing problem reoccur since doing a clean install, I am guessing it was caused by having old queue items in the new queue, or by having too many objects in the queue, I have kept it below 200 this time.

6.8.1 still has the production not being started until saving the queue tab problem.

§
Posted: 2015-01-28
Edited: 2015-01-28

Also items are not refreshing, brute obtains some resources and they are not available to use until the tab is reloaded.

Edit : Sometimes anyway, and so far only with the world event resources.

§
Posted: 2015-02-02

6.9.4. fixed the problem, and I must say I am loving the WE helper, but I think this was the last WE.

§

Wut? O_o No way...

§

http://disruptorbeam.com/blog/entry/adventure-balancing-world-events-and-what-is-a-hackathon

Changes to World Events:

Specifically, we’re not having World Events anymore..
§
Posted: 2015-02-11

New version yay.
In queuing the buildings new queue tab disappears when you queue something, needing a close and reopen.
Also the queue notification does not clear the queue notification any more, maybe on purpose but I did like not having to click okay to get to the things behind it, could it be moved to the side?

Training seems to only train one point on each SS, but can be pressed as many times as needed so is not a big issue. It also does not auto select the default modifier for new SSs but that is also not a big issue.

The new log looks nice but is not persistent through a reload, I have not tested if it is persistent through an auto reload yet.

All in all a nice update with no major issues.

§
Posted: 2015-02-12

Strangely now the log is persistent through a reload, maybe I closed the tab last time.

And the training does select the default modifier eventually, I guess I jumped the gun on that one.

§

In queuing the buildings new queue tab disappears when you queue something, needing a close and reopen.

Yep, if it ain't too much trouble I won't be fixing this.

Also the queue notification does not clear the queue notification any more, maybe on purpose but I did like not having to click okay to get to the things behind it, could it be moved to the side?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I can't remember the "Enqueued" dialog ever disappearing. You always had to click on OKAY. What would you prefer then?

Training seems to only train one point on each SS, but can be pressed as many times as needed so is not a big issue.

Yeah, that was overlooked by me. By design it was intended to fire up all your training points. But now that you mentioned, is this behavior better?

It also does not auto select the default modifier for new SSs but that is also not a big issue.

New sworn swords won't get selected the default modifier, yes. Their orders will be to train stats instead. The use of default modifier is a last resort.

The new log looks nice but is not persistent through a reload, I have not tested if it is persistent through an auto reload yet.

That would definitely be a bug. If you shut down, close browser or close the tab it'll reset itself, but in all other cases it should be there.

There's an important note for the log thou (I'll put it in the description). When you sort out the log by hour/day/ or week, the items that have been accumulated will not appear (because the time of their obtaining is not known).

§

Yep, if it ain't too much trouble I won't be fixing this.

No trouble at all.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. I can't remember the "Enqueued" dialog ever disappearing. You always had to click on OKAY. What would you prefer then?

In earlier versions if a notification was already up and the extender tried to show a new one it just closed instead, it is preferable as it is now so notifications are not missed, but is it possible to move them to the side or very top of the page so they do not block items?

Training seems to only train one point on each SS, but can be pressed as many times as needed so is not a big issue.
Yeah, that was overlooked by me. By design it was intended to fire up all your training points. But now that you mentioned, is this behavior better?

It would be better if it did them all, as it is if I press the button 10 times it tries to train all SSs 10 times, even if they only have 1 point.

It also does not auto select the default modifier for new SSs but that is also not a big issue.
New sworn swords won't get selected the default modifier, yes. Their orders will be to train stats instead. The use of default modifier is a last resort.

Easy enough to give new SSs their orders so no problem

That would definitely be a bug. If you shut down, close browser or close the tab it'll reset itself, but in all other cases it should be there.

I must have closed the tab, it is working as it should now.

§

I don't see anything at all about training in the menus, am I just missing it? Or is it still the fork Donna made?

§

Click the '?' button on the bruting tab.

§

It would be better if it did them all, as it is if I press the button 10 times it tries to train all SSs 10 times, even if they only have 1 point.

Or even have the training page take one point off each on clicking the train all button, so further clicks only attempt SSs that would have points when it gets to them.

§
Posted: 2015-02-18

the log shows one extra gold coin than those i've received. E.g if i get 3 coins it shows up 4 in the log

§
Posted: 2015-02-18

This is probably the wrong area to put this but here goes. Normally to get the Obsidian Dagger I spam inactives with Aid attacks using the 'send all' function. Recently I've noticed it being a lot more difficult to achieve due to the amount of wins not stacking up. Today I sent two waves of aid to an inactive player with a minimum of 34 in each wave and at the end my total wins were 17. I then sent a wave of Barters to a friend using the 'send all' feature and my total wins increased to 25 (roughly). I then manually sent a wave of Barters back to the inactive account and my wins jumped to 57. Is it possible the extender is sending out the actions with such a little gap in time between that the game isn't fully registering the wins?

§
Posted: 2015-02-19

I also get the gold notification as +1.

Inactive doesn't mean weak, if they are strong in battle you might just not be winning many, and there is always at least a 5% chance to lose, make a second account, add it as a friend and get it to the level needed to open up pvp, and barter/aid that one, it will be weak enough to win the 95% of the time. It sounds like the inactive account you are sending to has battle/aid strength and not trade/barter

§
Posted: 2015-02-19

The inactive account shows +1 only in all 3 stats and is only level 30. It's been on my friendlist since the time when all inactives lost their stats and most of my encounters with them are showing as victories but not registering.

§
Posted: 2015-02-20

Hello fellas,

Is it possible the extender is sending out the actions with such a little gap in time between that the game isn't fully registering the wins?

I don't know if this is possible, solely because it depends on the server code. If it is possible and it is what is happening it's stupid as hell. We could try adding some random time between sending the sworn swords and see if that helps. Mind that there were some adjustments to the whole dice and roll randomization system and this could account for it.

I also get the gold notification as +1.

I was so happy when it showed me the daily bonus +1, then I realized it is a bug. I'll be investigating this.

§
Posted: 2015-02-27
Edited: 2015-02-27
Hello fellas,
Is it possible the extender is sending out the actions with such a little gap in time between that the game isn't fully registering the wins?
I don't know if this is possible, solely because it depends on the server code. If it is possible and it is what is happening it's stupid as hell. We could try adding some random time between sending the sworn swords and see if that helps. Mind that there were some adjustments to the whole dice and roll randomization system and this could account for it.

I sent a wave of aid earlier to the same inactive and it's showing from 35 CP's sent 6 wins and only 12 encounters. That's around a third of what was actually sent and winning only half of those. There must be an issue or anti scripting measure in place.

§
Posted: 2015-03-03

Hey all,

I can confirm that the speed at which it sends the ptp is the culprit. by limiting upload speed down to 4Kb/s, stats now show the correct ptp sent. I've used an external app to manage bandwidth.

§
Posted: 2015-03-04

I have done a few tests with two accounts. One (small) account misses around 20 PtP sent out of 32. The other (big) account is loaded with CP and also only misses around 20 PtP out of the total. My guess is the first 20 or so don't register because it's so fast that it doesn't even load the time bar, after that the game lag itself works in our favor slowing things down enough for the PtP to register :)

§
Posted: 2015-03-07
Hey all,

I can confirm that the speed at which it sends the ptp is the culprit. by limiting upload speed down to 4Kb/s, stats now show the correct ptp sent. I've used an external app to manage bandwidth.

What app did you use to do this?

§
Posted: 2015-03-28
Edited: 2015-03-29

Sorry, thought bruting was an auto-resend function for adventure parties. My bad!

§
Posted: 2015-03-29
Hey all,

What app did you use to do this?

Sorry the delay , i use Netlimiter

§
Posted: 2015-04-28

Something weird is going on: sometimes the queue doesnt run specially in The Great hall queuing keepsake , sometimes it does, sometimes bq run ok sometimes they dont. same behavior in AC's. I have done it all removed the script uninstalled tampermonkey and it comes back to the same. Anything im missing? anyone else having issues?

§
Posted: 2015-04-28

I've been having the same kind of problems. Queue works fine as long as you keep the game tab/window open. If by any chance one item finishes production while you don't have the game tab/window open, when you open the game again it will not start the queue on any item that has finished production. It won't collect the silver as well, same with the auto boss quests.

On the plus size, the gold spending solution seems to be working.

§
Posted: 2015-05-02

Hello and thanks for the feedback! :)

sometimes the queue doesnt run specially in The Great hall queuing keepsake , sometimes it does, sometimes bq run ok sometimes they dont. same behavior in AC's

Queue works fine as long as you keep the game tab/window open. If by any chance one item finishes production while you don't have the game tab/window open, when you open the game again it will not start the queue on any item that has finished production. It won't collect the silver as well, same with the auto boss quests.

Don't be cheap. Post a console log! :) After the problem occurred press Ctrl+Shift+I or right click on the page and Inspect element. Then go to the console tab and copy the console log. If the page reloads after you've encountered the problem, check the checkbox Preserve log in the above mentioned tab.

I am unable to reproduce these problems, so I'm relying mostly on your feedback. What is AC by the way?

§
Posted: 2015-05-02
Edited: 2015-05-02

will post it when it happens. AC means Alliance challenge. my scripts skills are close to zero so i understand the info provided may not be the best to analyse the issue. still, after i accept a boss quest i hit one time and the extender does the rest, but the next hits i must go back to the bq and trigger a new set of hits. regarding installing /unistalling : is it enough to remove the script from tampermonkey? theres no residual files left ? thanks for ur effort :)

§
Posted: 2015-05-03

heres a log

§

Superb! I think I identified the problem. Try cleaning your storages (the reinstalling does not do this automatically) click on the Tampermonkey Icon and select CLEAN from the options with a driller icon there (there are also HOME and a DEBUG option). Mind that this will reset your stored queue and boss fights and potentially other local info that the script stores. I suspect they got corrupted with bad info somewhere along version switching.

§

Sorry for the delay, here's my console log (I hope I'de done it correctly). At the moment I have around 20 bread in queue and the Sept building shows up as done (one bread finished). I does not pick up the queue, even if a manually collect the one that has finished.
It happens for any item that has finished production and has more on queue while the game isn't open in any browser. It only bugs out in these conditions otherwise it works perfectly.

I have uninstalled gota extender, then tampermonkey, cleaned chrome (cache, cookies, etc), then used Ccleaner to wipe again, installed tampermonkey, installed gota extender, did CLEAN/CHECK/DEBUG several times and it keeps happening.

Thanks for your time and hard work.
P.S. - the gold spending solution is still working perfectly.

§
Posted: 2015-05-06

just to give a heads up , the extender has a new option but it only shows up if i uninstall and reinstall vs 7.1.4. i noticed this when installing the extender on a fresh windows/chrome installation. the version on my pc says 7.1.4 but doesnt have the sqlite option. what is it for ?

§
Posted: 2015-05-07
Edited: 2015-05-07
Sorry for the delay, here's my console log (I hope I'de done it correctly). At the moment I have around 20 bread in queue and the Sept building shows up as done (one bread finished). I does not pick up the queue, even if a manually collect the one that has finished.
It happens for any item that has finished production and has more on queue while the game isn't open in any browser. It only bugs out in these conditions otherwise it works perfectly.

I have uninstalled gota extender, then tampermonkey, cleaned chrome (cache, cookies, etc), then used Ccleaner to wipe again, installed tampermonkey, installed gota extender, did CLEAN/CHECK/DEBUG several times and it keeps happening.

Thanks for your time and hard work.
P.S. - the gold spending solution is still working perfectly.

This problem is more complex. Extender failed to initialize on your machine after 7 retries and I currently don't know why. I've logged some stuff, prolonged the time the extender retries and increased the number of retries to 21. I also surrounded some functions with diapers. So a new console log will be helpful.

just to give a heads up , the extender has a new option but it only shows up if i uninstall and reinstall vs 7.1.4. i noticed this when installing the extender on a fresh windows/chrome installation. the version on my pc says 7.1.4 but doesnt have the sqlite option. what is it for ?

It is intended to help when people have many accounts and want all of them to have separate data stored. It is currently in testing.

You should be able to see the feature in older installations - give it a few reloads.

EDIT: Okay, my bad. The extensions are caching scripts. Problem is fixed now.

§
Posted: 2015-05-07

Greetings :)

Panayot, I'm starting to think the issue is on my side. You see, I have 2 accounts, one is only doing Re-Incarnations and the other one is a really "heavy" account in terms of numbers.
I use a different browser for each of them.

I'm only having issues with the "heavy" one. That's the one from the previous console log and the one I'm attaching now.
I've timed my loading game time on the "heavy" account, and from the time the load bar shows up to my buildings showing up (full load) it can take from 35 to 45 seconds. It really is and old and "heavy" account. :D
And the 21 attempts to initialize GOTA Extender finish at 18 seconds.

Could that be the source of the issue I'm having?

Thanks one more time for all your hard work on this :)

§
Posted: 2015-05-09

45 seconds load time O_O. Nevermind, problem's fixed with a new init system. Try it out and see if the problem persists.

§

Hello :) , the loading process seems ok but ptp send all action takes about 10 secs for each ss. I've updated the extender and faced these issues and then i uninstalled and reinstalled the extender but they remain. Also it doenst collect from the counting house again.

§

Yes, I've been tweaking with that because of the bug OneArmedScissor reported. Extender base delay will be applied to sending ptp and ava waves.

I'll play with values here, let's say each sworn sword will be sent with a random delay of in between half a second and half of the time specified for the Extender base delay (for example if you have a base delay of 10 seconds now it will pick a random number between 0.5s and 5s to send you sworn sword).

How does this sound?

§

:D after several restarts its working now. the more humanly it can be the merrier. and speaking of sending ss is it possible to be able to determine the number of cp used for that specific wave? i profoundly thank you for ur time and dedication.

§
Edited: 2015-05-09

Greetings! I have also experienced a slower sending of PtP but I'm guessing that is intended so that every PtP registers.
Regarding my heavy-account, it's still not initializing but I've found a workaround for the queue to initialize. I just enter the queue tab and increase/decrease 1 minute in the "try production in X minutes" and save. It jump starts the queue so everything is fine by me :)

Still, if you wish to see another log here it is anyway :)

§
Posted: 2015-06-14

Nothing game breaking, just some annoyances.

- Trackers (hunting lodge) seem to not produce, whether queued or just a once off.

- Chapters say complete when they are only partially complete, and when you return to them go to an early volume, needing to click next a few times to get to where it is up to.

-Event challenges in alliance need a couple of refreshes to be added to the list, auto boss does not see them until they are in the list.

-It seems that it is back to not sorting by the second category, only the first. It is possible that only firefox sorts by the second category, since I have moved back to chrome since I last noticed it working.

-The loading splash screen comes up a lot, when levelling up and other situations that the game goes dark, not an issue really, it just happens.

§
Posted: 2015-06-14

-Tactics to speed production time are not counted with the queue, takes original time.

§
Posted: 2015-06-17

I have detected a problem with SS mass-training - although the rank goes up, there are no training points added. I decided to retrain one of my swords to check if the points are there after retrain - rank 13 SS has only 4 points available. I'm not sure if the problem is there for specialty training, as I used the "stats" option to level up my generalists. As you can see in the attached screenshot, this SS doesn't even have a spec chosen yet. Perhaps that is he culprit......? Normally, it is mandatory for a SS to have a specialty point added. It looks like because of no-spec, this SS has no points beyond what can be added prior to choosing the spec at rank 2 or 3, and all the rest of the points are not available, even after retraining.

§
Posted: 2015-06-23
Edited: 2015-06-23

Since the newest build and the introduction of inventory filter, is no longer possible to access main's gear with the extender active.

Geo
§
Posted: 2015-06-23
Since the newest build and the introduction of inventory filter, is no longer possible to access main's gear with the extender active.

Confirm that. The Char screen is empty!

Sign in to post a reply.