Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Rückmeldungen aufNeverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 28.04.2015

AH posting

Hi, first kudos and big thank you for your script! Excellent work, easy to use and great set-and-forget script to level up professions! My question (or feature request) - is it possible to add function to auto post an item on AH?

For example - I can use your script to generate a large amount of pine wood. But selling pine wood in quantity of 999 is not that smart, as not many players have that much AD to buy it.

So I would post for example 20 times 50 pine wood with a bid and buyout price (for example bid 3.000 and buyout 3.500). Now I click pine wood 20 times, set quantity to 50, set bid price, buyout price and press Post. Slow but steady.

Is it possible to add feature to your script so that I would select pine wood, set how many times, set quantity, bid, buyout and the script would post that many offers to AH in my name?

I hope I explained this OK ...

Thanks for reply.
Jager

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 29.04.2015
Bearbeitet: 29.04.2015

Automated AH can be risky, but making just "helper script" what split stacks and set price x40 is not that bad... not sure.

§

Only problem with scripting this (as far as I see it) is selecting item for selling.

Currently you have to select item from bag and selection is based on position (slot) + item. For example you have 2 items in your bag - iron ore, pine wood. If you select pine wood and one of your tasks completes (and you get alchemist back into bag) in that time so that you have 3 items in your bag, you won't be able to post. Position of Pine wood is then changed (from slot 2 to slot 3). Everything else is simple form loop.

Rotten_mindVerfasser
§
Bearbeitet: 29.04.2015

Not sure where to start, if you make clicker, objects are named like this one,

src="/tex/Icons_Inventory_Misc_Contract_Book_Imp_03.png"

and not sure if script can be converted AH -robot, ;).

...but making helper script to split stacks and click objects on AH page could be easier than you imagine.

User interface will be more complicated than click some objects.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.