Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Rückmeldungen aufJR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 04.03.2015

A few issues

Biggest issue i have is when there is a search to be made like "joe blow & jane doe" (no quotes), the script only searched for joe blow. Everything after the "&" is omitted.

Second, the script used to have a space to enter search times. That seems to be gone.

Also, while the new script is all snazzy looking, it feels significantly slower.

JohnnyRSVerfasser
§

Thanks for telling me about this. The & in the keywords will be fixed in the newer version sometime today.

I wasn't able to test the search times so I'll have to check the coding for that. It should find the number of results when asked.

The script might be a little bit slower dues to using jquery fully. It will slow done when it's trying to find the sentences for highlighting. I'll look at speeding things up after all the bugs are sorted out. But if it's too fast Google complains and asks for captchas so I don't know if it's a terrible thing.

§

Excellent. Thanks.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.