Greasy Fork is available in English.

Diep.io Working AUTOBUILD/Upgrader New NameInput Update!

How to use: You should see a menu bar on the right side of the screen, hover over it and the menu will slide out! When out click on the buttons shown! This should upgrade your tank automatically! If you don't know what the upgrades do, press [T] twice/once.

< Rückmeldungen aufDiep.io Working AUTOBUILD/Upgrader New NameInput Update!

Frage/Kommentar

-{Abyss⌬}-oraVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 10.06.2022

They've got us boys.

§
Veröffentlicht: 11.06.2022

hi bro!, I have a doubt, I installed this script for the first time, and I don't know how to use it, because you say that a menu should appear on the right of the screen, but my diep.io page is normal, I don't see any menu, too press [T] and [Q] several times. I already checked that the script is active,
I await your response :). Thanks in advance

-{Abyss⌬}-oraVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 12.06.2022

@Xstepflouwinn

Hi, I just checked if the script is still running and it looks fine to me! So I'll have to see whats wrong on your end!

What browser are you using? And what other scripts are you using?

Also it should be [R] to toggle menu not [Q]

-{Abyss⌬}-oraVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 12.06.2022

@Xstepflouwinn

Are you saying that there is nothing on the screen? This is what it should look like!

§
Veröffentlicht: 13.06.2022

hello again, use the firefox browser, if I move the cursor to the right nothing appears, only the achievements, press [R] and it can't either. should i change browser?

§

I only have this script, greetings from Chile :)

§

Hello, the menu appears, (I had the script deactivated bruh), the bad thing is that when I get into a game, I click on the tank that I want to choose from the menu, but my tank does not level up, what do I do?

-{Abyss⌬}-oraVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 14.06.2022

This mod just upgrades the points that you already have.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.