Greasy Fork is available in English.

Melvor Action Queue

Adds an interface to queue up actions based on triggers you set

< Rückmeldungen aufMelvor Action Queue

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 02.02.2022

Equipping two summoning familiars doesn't work properly. It won't equip the familiars in each slot, it will always equip them both to the Left slot :(

8992scriptsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 03.02.2022

I cannot see an issue on my end. If the left slot is occupied it should equip it to the right slot.

What are you having a problem with?
Describe what you're doing (what your action queue is etc) and what you want to happen

§
Veröffentlicht: 03.02.2022

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm getting an error "Action Failed" now. If I had two familiars in each slot, and wanted to replace Bear with Crow, and Monkey with Octopus, that didn't happen. It replaced Bear with Crow, and Crow with Octopus.

8992scriptsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 05.02.2022

It cannot equip them because the slots are full already, this is why it says "action failed". You should put in actions to unequip bear and monkey first for example:
Unequip Bear
Unequip Monkey
Equip Crow
Equip Octopus

§
Veröffentlicht: 05.02.2022

It cannot equip them because the slots are full already, this is why it says "action failed". You should put in actions to unequip bear and monkey first for example:
Unequip Bear
Unequip Monkey
Equip Crow
Equip Octopus

Ohhhhh. I didn't know that was required. It's not required for any other item, I can just equip them over something else.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.