Greasy Fork is available in English.

HTML5 Video Player erweitertes Skript

Videoverbesserungsskript, unterstützt alle H5-Videowebsites, wie z. ted, instagram, twitter usw. Vollständige Tastenkombinationssteuerung, Unterstützung: Wiedergabe mit doppelter Geschwindigkeit/beschleunigte Wiedergabe, Video-Screenshots, Bild-in-Bild, Vollbild-Webseiten, Anpassung von Helligkeit, Sättigung, Kontrast, benutzerdefinierte Konfigurationsverbesserungen und andere Funktionen

< Rückmeldungen aufHTML5 Video Player erweitertes Skript

Rezension: Gut - Skript funktioniert

§
Veröffentlicht: 17.02.2024

Great script and I've been using it for a long while but I was wondering... I think we were able to screenshot a moment in video as PNG format (also known as saving it losslessly), but after a certain update it changed into saving as JPG/JPEG format instead, is there any chance to revert it back to PNG?

ankvpsVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 18.02.2024
§
Veröffentlicht: 19.02.2024

Hello

Whoa, it sounds like a really great script to enhance HTML5 video players! It's very amazing how many different video websites it supports, including well-known ones like YouTube, Tencent Video, and Instagram. Additionally, there are many features available, including picture-in-picture, double-speed playback, complete shortcut key control, and brightness, saturation, and contrast adjustments. Anyone watching videos online seems to have a much better experience with this script. I appreciate you giving this information.

Regards
David Warner
https://www.prestigerockcliff.org.in/

§
Veröffentlicht: 25.02.2024

You have to manually edit the script, it's really easy to do. Go to line 3698, you will find the following code:

el.download = `${title}.jpg`;
    el.href = URL.createObjectURL(blob);
    el.click();
  }, 'image/jpeg', 0.99);

You just have to replace the words "jpg" and "jpeg" with "png". The result should be like this:

el.download = `${title}.png`;
    el.href = URL.createObjectURL(blob);
    el.click();
  }, 'image/png', 0.99);

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.