Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Block unwanted sites from your Google, DuckDuckGo, Startpage.com, Bing and Yahoo search results. v2.3.1 2024-05-11

< Rückmeldungen aufGoogle Hit Hider by Domain (Search Filter / Block Sites)

Rezension: Gut - Skript funktioniert

§
Veröffentlicht: 12.12.2020
Bearbeitet: 12.12.2020

Hello. The Hit Hider script has always worked so well for me. But recently now the 'block' button no longer appears and I can't seem to get it back even after doing the disable/uninstall dance. On further examination I see sites on my block and permaban lists are no longer blocked or banned. Did I or Goggle do something to break this? Is there something I could do to get it working again?

Jefferson ScherVerfasser
§

Could you take a look at this other recent report and see whether you have the same pattern of Chrome/MacOS/Tampermonkey/logged-in:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites/discussions/70153

Jefferson ScherVerfasser
§

I posted an update (2.1.7) that hopefully will work with more Google layouts. Let me know.

§
Veröffentlicht: 14.12.2020

Hello again. Update: Woke this morning to find the script working once again. v2.1.8. So nice to have it back. I looked at the link provided above, but honestly, that's all beyond what my broken brain can work out. Thank you for your continued support.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.