Greasy Fork is available in English.

Resize Video To Window Size

Resize the video player for various sites to the window size.

< Rückmeldungen aufResize Video To Window Size

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 02.07.2016

Request

Would it be possible to make this script work for all embed flash/html5 videos/elements?

ZrenVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 03.07.2016

If you have a specific site, I might try adding it, but there's no silver bullet for this. You might consider one of the browser addons that open videos in a popup player (new window).

§
Veröffentlicht: 04.07.2016

I've some issues with this site http://www.drama.net/m1/the-return-of-superman-episode-61/part4

the embed content is flash but the player is html5 (if I'm not mistaken) so the CC for the translation when I resize the video does not appear.

I tried them but they were not being supported anymore and some had glitches or didn't work in many sites and some other just plain didn't work. If you know one that is being worked on please let me know. Also I think that add-on wouldn't work for that page either but it would be nice to have it.

BTW many scripts I noticed that are not being auto updated do you know why that could be and how to solve it? I tried doing the update thing manually but they do not update either.

Thanks for your time.

ZrenVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 07.07.2016

I really don't want to support sites like that because there's millions of them, and they tend to be a pain to cleanup for something like this.

Iunno about the auto updates as most of my scripts are mine. :]

§
Veröffentlicht: 07.07.2016

Aw that's sad. Thank you anyways.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.