Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Question/comment

New Pull Request

Ok, there's a pull request for the changes I made, and in the text some description of what they are. Looks like some might duplicate nooonereally's changes (I'll have to look more at that)... but it should all be pretty simple.

Testing always appreciated, ofc -- I have limited characters on which to test, but this version has been working well for me for several weeks.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 09. 03. 2015

Well, no problems to start it...

Tasklist was good one. Current "User Interface" is not good for multiple profiles so I might combine some.

Feedtheneedy seems to be one of most effective EXP. task.

...but adding 5x profile per Profession means 40 - 50 profiles to maintain, :). (but this script is really small anyway). Profile addition is very good for Noonereally -build.

Adding new task means that we must update "autovendor_profresults" list so script sells if inventory fills up.

Yeah, having so many task lists/profiles in the UI isn't ideal, but 1) what's there is simple; 2) Weaponsmithing is the only one that has so many different options to it, so I wouldn't expect so many different profiles/task lists for the others.

I didn't look at the autovender(*) stuff -- I didn't use it, actually, because I kept the Weaponsmithing stuff I made until it was the highest levels (+4), to get the most out of my residuum. ;-) (… but I certainly expect to use it in the future)

To be honest, I'm mostly interested in getting my /code/ integrated, so that if/when there's future development, I don't have to try to re-integrate that. The tasklists themselves, I'm less concerned about, because they're more flexible and more easily modified.

It's difficult to see the code changes, though, because the Greasy Fork (.4) and GitHub (.1) versions are different. I developed off the Greasy Fork version.

(*) p.s. -- "vendor" is a noun; "sell" is a verb ;-)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 09. 03. 2015
Edited: 09. 03. 2015
To be honest, I'm mostly interested in getting my /code/ integrated, so that if/when there's future development, I don't have to try to re-integrate that. The tasklists themselves, I'm less concerned about, because they're more flexible and more easily modified. It's difficult to see the code changes, though, because the Greasy Fork (.4) and GitHub (.1) versions are different. I developed off the Greasy Fork version. (*) p.s. -- "vendor" is a noun; "sell" is a verb ;-)

Github and Greasyfork are different, yes... but I dont see problem there, I support Greasyfork -version and changes what made for it, ;).

Just now I dont test Github -versions because I want see if Mod6 cause problems with script and it...

Here is your modifications added to PreMod6 -build, (Unlisted)

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7808-neverwinter-gateway-professions-robot

, copy your character to preview server so you can test lvl20 - 25. Mod6 changes are very small, but making Leadership AD and "RP/XP" can be tricky.

ps. my engrish fails... but it is not issue for flexible people, ;-)

Cool, thanks.

I only have a few things that would be in the level 20-25 range, and in no case Leadership… so I might be a bit limited as to what I can really test. I'll take a look though, and see how it goes.

What I'd really like to do… is to take the shell you have for interacting with the gateway, and write some code to extract the tasks automatically (and gather the rares over time), and calculate the "efficient paths" from that. I wasn't really going to look at that, though, at least until the higher levels are in prod.

And lol! -- no worries about broken English… I'm just the type who frequently corrects /native/ speakers, so sometimes I can't resist… ;-)

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 10. 03. 2015
Edited: 10. 03. 2015
I only have a few things that would be in the level 20-25 range, and in no case Leadership… so I might be a bit limited as to what I can really test. I'll take a look though, and see how it goes. What I'd really like to do… is to take the shell you have for interacting with the gateway, and write some code to extract the tasks automatically (and gather the rares over time), and calculate the "efficient paths" from that. I wasn't really going to look at that, though, at least until the higher levels are in prod. And lol! -- no worries about broken English… I'm just the type who frequently corrects /native/ speakers, so sometimes I can't resist… ;-)

If you have interest make this one better... Tool for Tasknames extraction,

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7977-nw-profession-names

I think it is better keep some stuff away from script itself and make "tools",

• it could list inventory names too

ps. About "tasklist and editing tasklist", compare current Greasyfork and Noonereally -build, you then see why I still like to stay with this old, ;).

Oh yeah, I meant a different script for taskname extraction.

I've yet to look at noonereally's build, but I'll do that soon.

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 11. 03. 2015
Oh yeah, I meant a different script for taskname extraction. I've yet to look at noonereally's build, but I'll do that soon.

Tools, we have two,

, both are simple, but usefull.

I just wondering, why did not made them before...

They are easy to edit because they just "print" and not tamper with items... xD

..and both can be be better...

Rotten_mindAuthor
§
Posted: 16. 03. 2015

Fine tuning some stuff,

@Glowing-Crystalline-Entity

Weaponsmithing,

• mass refine/gather, training assets takes long

I wondering if its still more efficient do normal gather/refine, mass -task with Weaponsmithing are more efficient, but will training assets eat advancement?

@WloPeb did short code for leadership and adding some makes it more reliable,

// edited by WloBeb - start Patrol the Mines task only if char has less than 7 Mining Claims
    var mining_claim = 7;
    if (settings['Leadership_XP']) {
        var mining_claim = 100;}
    if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= mining_claim ) {
        console.log("Too many Mining Claims: skiping");
        return false;
    }

So selecting XP option now bypass Default 7 mining claim limit, if we add "task level" it can then do thistask untill reach specific level (this will be usefull after mod6).

I think we can try use same method with other leadership task too...

§

If settings['Leadership_XP'] means what I think, you could simply write:

if (! settings['Leadership_XP'] 
        && taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" 
        && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= mining_claim ) {
            return false;
    }
Rotten_mindAuthor
§
If settings['Leadership_XP'] means what I think, you could simply write:
    if (! settings['Leadership_XP']  // settings['Leadership_XP']  > 0
        && taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" 
        && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= mining_claim ) {
            return false;
    }

settings['Leadership_XP'] is value between 0 to 9 from settings, I did bad Copy paste,

// edited by WloBeb - start Patrol the Mines task only if char has less than 7 Mining Claims
    var mining_claim = 7;
    if (settings['Leadership_XP'] > 0) {
        var mining_claim = 100;}
    if (taskname == "Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol" && countResource("Crafting_Resource_Mining_Claim") >= mining_claim ) {
        return false;
    }

Lover level patrol mines is must have task but after lvl21 it must be done only if need mining_claims...

...but playing with task priorities counting resources is good addition, ;).

§
Posted: 27. 03. 2015
Edited: 27. 03. 2015

The most efficient paths seem to be specific to each profession -- I just happened to noticed that for Weaponsmithing, doing the level 14 "mass" tasks was more time-efficient for XP than the single level 14 tasks, but that doesn't have any bearing on other profession trees.

§
Posted: 27. 03. 2015
Edited: 27. 03. 2015

ps. my engrish fails... but it is not issue for flexible people, ;-)

Your English is fantastic. lol I couldnt compete effectively in this game without you.

Sign in to post a reply.