K instalaci tohoto skriptu si budete muset nainstalovat manažer uživatelských skriptů.
This Script redirects Amazon Shopping sites that offer Smile to their Smile representation.
Other Amazon sites will not be redirected.
It is written with a Tampermonkey feature where i don't know if it is available in other script manangers.
It leaves (i)Frames created by smile.amazon the way they're created.
- CHANGE: only Amazon sites that offer Smile are redirected (currently .com .de and .co.uk)
- CHANGE: The script icon is now the white Amazon icon as i like it more ;-)
- CHANGE: removed unnecessary regex to distinguish between http and https as Amazon switches always to https
- CHANGE: switched from @include to @match
- CHANGE: @match didn't work as @include - should work aqgain now, sorry
Septolum changed my script to check for the existence of the corresponding Smile site bevor redirecting: Smile@Amazon. This script will work for yet unknown Smile sites but uses external scripts and as is slower then my script. In my script the Smile sites are hardcoded and the script needs to be updated when the available Smile sites change.