A userscript that adds GitHubsearch filter autocompletes to GitHub
- Searching on GitHub is complicated, and there are over 50 filters to choose from. This userscript makes them a little easier to use.
- Search filter information obtained from the pages listed on https://help.github.com/categories/search/.
- If something isn't working, please review GitHub's search documentation linked above.
- Autocomplete searchs are applied to the following search inputs:
- To use:
? to get a full list of filters.
- Press Enter, or click on the filter to choose it.
- Enter the search term, or press → (right arrow) to open up a secondary list of terms & examples.
- NOTE: Issues do occur when using this userscript along with the Awesome Autocomplete for GitHub browser addon/extension:
- The popup for this userscript overlaps the Awesome Autocomplete's popup.
- Pressing Tab or Enter to select a dropdown item in this userscript's dropdown will also select Awesome Autocomplete's current selection and jump to that page. To bypass this problem, click on the selection using your mouse.
Hosted with ♥ at GitHub