SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Show Steam ratings on SteamGifts.

< Feedback on SteamGifts Steam Ratings

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 10. 11. 2021

"SteamGifts Steam Ratings" is definitely one of my very favorite scripts.

However, today the "Show Card/Achievements" feature is not consistent, for example it sometimes fails to show the Card icon for a game even though the game offers Trading Cards (it still seems to work on about 90% of those games). Since the version of the script has not changed, something must be different in how that data element is made available. Does anyone have any ideas on how to trace down the cause?

alpeAuthor
§
Posted: 11. 11. 2021

Steam changed some things.
I'll publish an update in a few minutes.
Thanks.

alpeAuthor
§

Update it.
It should work now.

§

Wow, you are fast, and you are fabulous! I "believe" it is working properly now, as I think some of the games that had not shown properly before now DO show the flags. I'm so glad you took the time to respond. I'll post again soon after I use it long enough to say it's back to 100%.

§
Posted: 26. 01. 2022

I just love your script. However, as of today, the "Show Card/Achievements" feature is once again not consistent, only this time it only shows the info on perhaps 10% of the games. I assume Steam has once more changed how that data element is made available to you. Could you take a quick look? Thank you very much, and have a great day.

alpeAuthor
§
Posted: 16. 02. 2022

REALLY sorry for the delay. This site isn't notifying me.

§
Posted: 16. 02. 2022

Thanks for the fix, see other post as well.

Sign in to post a reply.