ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-11-16

Doesn't work at all as of 11/16/18

The title says it all. Fortunately it was last updated 6 days ago, so at least it's still actively being developed. I'll update this once (if?) the script works in the future.

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-11-17
Edited: 2018-11-17

Which Pixiv page are you on (eg. rankings, new posts, etc.)? If you're on a page that isn't a search or an illustration (like the front page), it won't do anything.

Are you logged in? It won't work if you're logged out. (Right now that gives a white page, it should handle this better. I'll fix that.)

Which browser and user script manager are you using, and can you open the browser console and copy any errors you see there?

Sometimes Pixiv does staggered rollouts (giving new versions of pages to some users and not others for testing), which can make scripts work for some people and not others. If this is happening, it should still work on at least some pages (eg. rankings or new posts), since this usually only affects particular pages, and there will probably be an error in the console to give a clue to what's wrong.

Also, it's always nice to give people a chance to respond before leaving negative feedback.

ppixivAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-11-21

I guess asking for more info was a bit ambitious with someone called "asdfgdhf"...

Sign in to post a reply.