Greasy Fork is available in English.

jovi

OviPets Grease Monkey script providing enhanced UI

< Feedback on jovi

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-12-17

Does this work on Android?

I would really LOVE for this script to work on my phone...

I'm running the latest version of Firefox for Android and since neither Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey is currently ported to Android, I have installed usi (unified|user script injector) which I have used other scripts with successfully.

I'm not totally sure if it's just me (i.e. I'm doing something wrong or I don't see where you are supposed to start the script from) or if it in fact, just doesn't work on a mobile device...

I cannot right click, per say, the closest things I have to that are the menu button (top right corner), which does nothing (doesn't give me any script related options) and long press, which does nothing if done on a blank part of a page and only gives me the normal choices (open in new tab, incognito tab, etc) if done on a button or image. I also lack the ability to view the console...

Anyhoo... if you could either point me in the right direction or even work some developer magic and get this script to work on a mobile device, I'd be so eternally grateful! If you need any other info to aid you on your quest, just ask! Thanks a bunch!

§
Posted: 2019-08-12

my Firefox version from apknite works well

Sign in to post a reply.