Greasy Fork is available in English.

Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-08-10
Edited: 2023-08-10

The following websites work on the latest version of Chrome (pls comment if you experience differently):
Tumblr
Pinterest
VK
Twitch
Twitter (or... X, I guess. NOTE - I automatically get redirected to Nitter, so try Nitter if Twitter doesn't work? idk)
Tiktok (NOTE - I automatically get redirected to proxitok and it worked fine there)
YouTube (and the privacy frontend Piped - despite the note that says this only works for mobile, it does indeed seem to work for desktop. or my desktop is just special idk)
Ask.fm
Reddit (? didn't even know this had a login pop-up and I've lurked for years. so... my desktop is... magic? idk)

Does NOT work for:
FB (hit or miss; every other click on the page might enable the login)
Instagram (not even a little bit. You'll have to look at bootilicious buns elsewhere ●︿● sad day for all)

So 10/12 still work, but not the Big Two. The creator asked if anyone wanted to take this script over, but has had no takers. I would, but... Yeah, I'd break this in a second. I have approximately an hour of coding experience... in HTML. ヽ༼◉ل͜◉༽ノ That's good enough, right?! /s

Sign in to post a reply.