Greasy Fork is available in English.

Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-07-31

Hello,

Unfortunately, removes the nagging login popups and banners doesn't work for Instagram.
In addition, it's possible to add Twitch -> https://www.twitch.tv please ?
Otherwise, your script is very great.
Thank you for your answer.

Google Chrome Browser with Tampermonkey

StephenPAuthor
§

Hi, Instagram recently changed the code, I still have to update the script.
I've never used Twitch: I've opened it now and I see just a purple banner on the bottom. Is it the only annoyance or there is more to be removed?

§

About Twitch, the banner is a novelty that had never been there before. As Twitch became popular like Tik Tok or other, so I think they wanted to do like on Instagram, Facekook, Twitter...
For the moment this is not the case, but maybe in the future there will also be nagging login popups...
The banner is the only annoyance currently.

Thank you again in advance :-)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-08-01
Edited: 2022-08-01

Hi,
I've added the code to remove the banner from Twitch. It was very simple to do it. Just update the script to the last version and the banner will be gone.
Instagram will require more work, as they changed all the class names used in the banners and popups.

§
Posted: 2022-08-02
Edited: 2022-08-02

Hello,

Thank you very much for Twitch, it's really nice to you :-)

I don't know if you are already aware, but on individual Facebook posts their banner appears. I have just seen it.
For example :
- https://www.facebook.com/codesrousseau/posts/pfbid0PHi9vxxivnoqJ1VWBqDVLMxyyd8N5tva8ZgMa4KkTq6rKgLXUcdP1wDrKVKifiF9l
- https://www.facebook.com/codesrousseau/posts/pfbid02YUsbKAgHo8S5gT7UEiGzf6UAMvr8fe5pyRCLrqV8eyto7vhsMMFLA5mGfstXSKWol
Of course, I don't want to bombard you with work, but it's just to signal.

For Instagram, we all see that they become more and more severe :-(

In any case, it's really nice to you to have created this script that allows us to correctly look at the pages of social networks without being forced to connect when you do not necessarily want to be connected to all social networks...
Indeed, each his choice, but thanks to your script, we have more freedom to navigate social networks.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-08-03

Thank you for your kind words! I've started making this script because I didn't want to register and share my personal data just to watch a couple of accounts. Now I had to make an Instagram account for work (that's why I didn't notice the popups, I was logged in), but I still appreciate the freedom of watching without registering.
By the way, I followed your suggestions and I removed the banner from Facebook posts and the annoyances on Instagram (I only had to update class names in the end). You will find all these fixes in the next release (coming in minutes).

§
Posted: 2022-08-04

Hello,

Very great, your script works very well and it's awesome :-)

Thanks to you many users must be happy like me.

I wish you a good courage and a good continuation for the future...

Thank you very much again for all ;-)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-09-21

Hi, I'll remove bibliogram as it's discontinued.
Facebook and Instagram are fixed in the new release.
Vimeo i still didn't consider it, i'll give it a look.

§
Posted: 2022-09-22

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your work :-)

If you are interested, Pixwox -> https://www.pixwox.com/ can replace Bibliogram if you wish.
I just discovered it in case where Instagram blocks me.

Sometimes, I take screenshots of some posts and as thanks to your message, I understood why Instagram can block me at some moments...
So, I would like to know if it's possible to modify the script to remove this warning message please ?

Thank you again for your answer.

Cordially

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-09-23
Edited: 2022-09-23

Hi, I've updated the script to include Pixwox instead of Bibliogram.

Sometimes, I take screenshots of some posts and as thanks to your message, I understood why Instagram can block me at some moments...

Sorry, I didn't understand your statement: what happens after the screenshot?

§
Posted: 2022-09-23

Hello,

Sometimes I take screenshots like this one and I give you the explanation in the attached screenshot :-)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-09-24

Hi,
I know about this bug: this should only appear at the end of the main page if the content can't be loaded. I'll try to solve it.

§
Posted: 2022-10-01

Hello,

Okay I see, it looks so much like a function of the script lol...

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-10-01

Yes, it's part of the script but it's a bit bugged and appears in random locations sometimes.

§
Posted: 2023-04-10

Hello,

Do you think that you can add Vimeo.com too please ?
-> An example here : https://vimeo.com/312672718

Thank you again in advance for your answer :-)

§
Posted: 2023-04-17

Thank you very much for all your work and good continuation for the future :-)

Sign in to post a reply.