Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-06-30

Panda crazy now sucks data

It was working fine since 2018 until last month (May 2020) when it suddenly started taking at least 15gb in a day. I couldn't figure out why that is happening so I feel JohnnyRS will want to look this one up. It sucks internet data even when you are not collecting hits. One just needs to open it and one's data will be going down. This started of recent.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-06-30

I am not sure why it would be doing this now all of a sudden unless Mturk is sending a lot more data. If you are not collecting anything then the only thing that is grabbing data from Mturk is the queue watch. Go into the options|timers menu. Change the: Check Queue Timer Every to 25000. That should have it check your queue every 25 seconds instead of the default 3. I don't have a lot of free time to change anything on the old panda crazy. Any free time I have goes to the new Panda Crazy extension. If I have some time I may be able to add a disable feature for the queue watch or allow a higher timer. If the 25 seconds doesn't help then I am not sure what would be doing that unless another script is running on the panda crazy page.

§
Posted: 2020-07-01

I let my feelings control my reporting. I'm sorry I pushed the error in the wrong direction. I just asked other users who are experiencing the same high data usage and many confirmed that it only does that when one is collecting hits. I did some test just now to measure the data usage and I can confirm Panda Crazy doesn't consume data when it's just opened. I have sent an extensive data usage test of both panda crazy, PC Max and others to your mail. Thanks for all you do.

Sign in to post a reply.