Greasy Fork is available in English.

Text Highlight and Seek

Automatically highlight user-defined text with Seek function (2019-09-22)

< Отзив за Text Highlight and Seek

Отзив: Отлично - скриптът работи

§
Публикуван на: 03.10.2021

thank's for your so useful script!
But add a new word to one set needs too much steps every times,Is there a way to add new keyword with more easly?because the functions of "manage keyword" and "add new set" rarely used!"add a new keyword" is frequently used!
Can we do this Such as:
1.separate “manage keyword/highlight sets” and "edit" in a certain set,add a "edit set 1" button to toolbar,,the set "1" or "2" or "3" can assigned in "option";
2.add a "add a new keyword to end from clip" in "edit/add keywords/highlighting" panel's right,and auto add a "|" symbol to the end;
3.can shut down display Confirm “save changes” dialog.
Hope to adopt,thanks again!

Jefferson ScherАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 03.10.2021

Hi, do you use the script in Chrome or in Firefox or in some other browser?

In Firefox, I have a right-click context menu item to start a new set from the selection (screenshot attached; recently, you need to toggle dom.menuitem.enabled to true in about:config), but it still requires you to select the color, etc., instead of choosing one from a list automatically.

You want to add it to an existing set instead?

To be honest, I don't know how much more development I will do on this script as a user script. It seems best to convert it to a native extension to move the UI forward to the next level.

§
Публикуван на: 05.10.2021

Hi, do you use the script in Chrome or in Firefox or in some other browser?

In Firefox, I have a right-click context menu item to start a new set from the selection (screenshot attached; recently, you need to toggle dom.menuitem.enabled to true in about:config), but it still requires you to select the color, etc., instead of choosing one from a list automatically.

You want to add it to an existing set instead?

To be honest, I don't know how much more development I will do on this script as a user script. It seems best to convert it to a native extension to move the UI forward to the next level.

I use this in Chrome,every times add a new key word to a certain set,I must hit the "H" button,click the "manage keyword",find the set,click "edit",then input a "|" with keyboard,copy and paste the keyword to the end,finaly "save changes",confirm dialog_too much steps to take it.
and the "edit" panel often obscure the keyword that needs to be copied.
I would rather use a script than an extension, unless it is something that the script really can’t do.
If possible, I hope to add keywords directly to a set without opening the edit panel,I wonder if it is possible to add an item to "add keyword" to the right item (under "Enable") of each set in the management panel,and there is no need to hit the keyboard, each time a "|" symbol is automatically added before the keyword,and after "save changes" no need confirm it.
Thanks

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.