Dark greasyfork

theme dark for greasefork

< Feedback on Dark greasyfork

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2024-04-27
Edited: 2024-04-27

裡面還有一個框架,能另外設定背景色嗎?
There is also a frame inside. Can I set another background color?
https://greasyfork.org/zh-TW/scripts/23840-greasyfork-search-with-sleazyfork-results-include

這個腳本的下拉選單,也能改暗色嗎?
Can the drop-down menu of this script also be darkened?
https://greasyfork.org/zh-TW/scripts/439699-greasyfork-script-set-edit-button/feedback

§
Posted: 2024-04-27
Edited: 2024-04-27

文字也變成黃色,原本是白色
The text also turns yellow, originally it was white

hdyzenAuthor
§
Posted: 2024-04-28

Hey, sorry for the delay, I not identified the frame inside, but add dark mode to the dropdown and the yellow text must be because you are using the userstyle version and changed the pink color

§
Posted: 2024-04-29

是的我用userstyle 版本
我明白了,因為討論的文字也是超連結,所以會同時變更顏色
I understand, because the discussion text is also a hyperlink, the color will change at the same time.

那個框架似乎和[更新]裡面的這個框架一樣
這個不常用沒關係,辛苦了
That frame seems to be the same as the one in [Update]
Use this less often,thanks~

§
Edited: 2024-04-29

对于下拉框,简单地设置一下background-colorcolor应该就可以了,我这边MacOS的Chrome浏览器测试通过。
For that dropdown, simply applying background-color and color seems to be enough. Tested in Chrome, MacOS.

另外,存在着页面加载前短暂闪烁浅色主题页面然后再进入深色模式的情况。
Besides, dark-theme is not applied from the very beginning of page loading. It always display a light theme for a short time and then switch to dark.

hdyzenAuthor
§

Besides, dark-theme is not applied from the very beginning of page loading. It always display a light theme for a short time and then switch to dark.

I updated the script, the style must be applied before the white flash, but if you still have the white flash, consider using the userstyle version, you would need the stylus addon, but it is best applied to css

§

I updated the script, the style must be applied before the white flash, but if you still have the white flash, consider using the userstyle version, you would need the stylus addon, but it is best applied to css

Great, while the userscript version is still flashing, the userstyle version worked like a charm:)

Sign in to post a reply.