Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Professions Robot的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2015-05-29

script gets "stuck"

i had this happening in 3.5 and was hoping 4.0 fixed it.. but the script can often simply get stuck because the character has no gold/money it sits there trying to do a specific task but it can't buy the resources needed so it just keep's looping over and over instead of going on to a gathering task, or attempting another task...

§

let me rephrase/update this.. even though it was saying "not enough gold" across the top.. it was NOT that it was stuck trying to buy something.. it is the fact it HAD the money to buy it, but it was moving too fast.. looking at the log it would be buying something saying 128 copper available 120copper being used to buy XXXXX... but until i slowed the speed to 2 it would just loop doing that over and over for some reason... everything else seemed to work FINE at speed 1...

§

or not... it did get stuck again trying to start and alchemy task.. when through the rank 9 choices, couldn't do any so it just loops.. like it wouldn't go to the rank 7 tasks of gathering...

Looking for empty slots.
VM20023:2052 Prioritizing task lists.
VM20023:2061 Attempting to fill the slot.
VM20023:2071 Selecting profile: default
VM20023:2273 Alchemy is level 9
VM20023:2274 createNextTask 5 0
VM20023:2277 Searching for task: Alchemy_Tier2_Experiment_Rank10
VM20023:2507 Found required ingredient: Crafting_Resource_Herbalist_Research
VM20023:2523 Searching ingredient tasks for: Alchemy
VM20023:2571 No ingredient tasks found for: Alchemy_Tier2_Experiment_Rank10 Crafting_Resource_Herbalist_Research
VM20023:2340 Finding next task
VM20023:2274 createNextTask 5 1
VM20023:2277 Searching for task: Alchemy_Tier2_Experimentation_Rank09
VM20023:2745 Purchasing profession resources failed for: Crafting_Resource_Coal
VM20023:2274 createNextTask 5 2
VM20023:2277 Searching for task: Alchemy_Tier2_Refine_Basic
VM20023:2745 Purchasing profession resources failed for: Crafting_Resource_Solvent
VM20023:2274 createNextTask 5 3
VM20023:2277 Searching for task: Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Special
VM20023:2507 Found required ingredient: Crafting_Resource_Gembag
VM20023:2523 Searching ingredient tasks for: Alchemy
VM20023:2571 No ingredient tasks found for: Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Special Crafting_Resource_Gembag
VM20023:2274 createNextTask 5 4
VM20023:2277 Searching for task: Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic
VM20023:2745 Purchasing profession resources failed for: Crafting_Resource_Solvent
VM20023:2269 Nothing Found

§
編輯:2015-05-29

Looks like this version and you just do not go along. :(

Do you know how to update the script manually ?
(going to the dashboard and overwriting by pasting the new over the old one)
If you do please try
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/master/main.js
It's a direct link to github main branch, I've added a bit more verbose log line to the buy part to see why you can't by the solvent.

Otherwise, it looks like you do not have enough gold to buy even 1 solvent and I think you need several for the refine task.
And even more gold for the coal.

So it probably bought the 1 at the first time, that's when you saw 128/122 but then you got only 6 copper left.. but you need more

The profile doesn't have gathering fallback, so the lack of solvent stops it totally.
Please try transferring more gold and try again.

§

Looks like I misunderstood, yes the lack of gold stopped it, and it doesn't have gathering in the task list.
I'll open a bug.

§

i think it can also get stuck if for example you have selected 9 slots for leadership yet you have assets only for 7 of them and you have "train assets off" (9 slots available for character to do professions). havent tested it thoroughly if it can get stuck again with the following conditions.

§

Sorry for crazy posts last night was SUPER tired and brain has just NOT been wanting to function correctly this week..

I see the same "speed" issue on purchasing assets with the other version of this script (rotten_minds modded one) it shows it has (for example) 400 copper spending 390 on buying XXXXX and it does that over and over until finally it succeeds (not sure why it is failing beyond slow response time on the browser), i can compensate for that on this version by adjusting the speed factor..

The getting stuck on a task because it can't buy any products for it, that i agree is a bug, figured it would eventually work it's way down the list of possible tasks till it got to a gathering.... I am shocked at how much gold these "scripts" can eat up.. i have given my characters (over the past 2 months) about 10 gold each (to 20 of em), and it just eats it RIGHT up when it has it :)

I was wondering if it was possible to make gold spending a weighted feature, where perhaps you could say set it to "don't spend gold on any crafting task that is not set to at LEAST XXXXX priority"..

Also is there (i may of missed this) a "default" crafting "setting" where i could say use 2 slots for alchemy, 2 slots for jewelcrafting and 2 slots for artificing and do that on ALL the characters. I love you can set it for each one individually, but honestly i am still leveling these guys all up, so just setting them ALL the same would speed up the initial setup of the script :)

hopefully i can get this version bangged out so it likes me :) i love the additional data it shows/collects and the additional features of setting priority on individual crafts...

§
發表於:2015-05-30
編輯:2015-05-30

The alchemy was fixed.
Copy options was planned but forgotten, now added it.

About the gold, if you have a gold shortage I think the best idea is to set more available slots to leadership and auto-vendor. Not spending gold on crafting tasks will push it to lower tasks (fall-backs like gathering) and I think you will benefit more from just doing leadership instead.

§
發表於:2015-05-30

yup saw someone do a fix post over there.. and also add in the copy feature..

hmm yeah i may look at just doing leadership for awhile.. i have taken a break from the game for the last 2 weeks.. (been playing witcher 3) and honestly i am down to about 20 gold :)

§
發表於:2015-06-01

I have noticed the script get stuck quite a few times. Never did a debug as I just fixed it and moved on. Here is my simple analysis though:
1. 2 slots Alchemy Default Medium
9 slots Leadership AD Low
Alchemy ran out of money - script gets stuck. Rather than just filling with Leadership it stopped working. I presume this is because Alchemy had a higher preference.

2. 2 slots Platesmithing Gathering Medium
9 slots Leadership AD Low
I had 3 or assets for Platesmithing and thought I should be OK with 2 slots. What happened though is it used all Assets and then got stuck. Again it wouldn't fill the rest of the slots with Leadership and was presumably waiting to fill platesmithing.

3. Sometimes the script gets stuck like this, any normal craft like leather or tailoring:
Say I have 3 assets for the craft, I will come back to the computer and find the script stuck at the fill assets screen. It has filled 3 optional assets but now doesn't have an asset for the top or main asset space. This obviously stops the script as it can't continue with no main asset.
I have only see this when the assets are like one blue, one green and one white.

I hope that is of use to someone.

§
發表於:2015-06-01
編輯:2015-06-01

1. Was fixed in the git version.
2-3. Enabling train workers should prevent this.sounds right that If you don't even have 1 worker, it can't do the task. Or in this case disable fill optional would work too.

Will see what can be done at script level to help with that.

§
發表於:2015-06-02
1. Was fixed in the git version.
2-3. Enabling train workers should prevent this.sounds right that If you don't even have 1 worker, it can't do the task. Or in this case disable fill optional would work too.

Will see what can be done at script level to help with that.

2-3 No worries, I understand why the task couldn't fill but the issue was that it stopped the script for that account. I would think that if a task couldn't be filled then it should fall back to another profession or at least keep running on other characters.

§
發表於:2015-06-04
編輯:2015-06-04

yes, the git version should handle this case more gracefully now (move to next profession, or next character), and respect task priorities.

發表回覆

登入以回復