Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2015-09-15

how to add other items to the auto vendor?

Can anyone tell me how to add other items to the auto vendor? iam sick of having to deal with most of the contents Enchanted Coffers and Celestial Bag gives..

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-09-15

Problem with "bag space" exist and most cases it just game design flaws so you have each items bound different way eg.

• accountbound
  • characterbound
  • (not bound)

Script can sell all stuff from your inventory and because off that there is "filters" what prevents script sell your "precious" -stuff.

Script cant sell "bound" or higher than "Blue" -quality items. It is prevented with "quality" -filter, (remove, "|| slot.bound", check that item is not in "exclude" filter, add items names to eg. "junk" -section)

// Match items to exclude from auto vendoring, dont add to _tmpBag: Exclude pattern list - bound - Epic Quality - Blue Quality - Green Quality(might cause problems)
        else if (_excludeItems.test(slot.name) || slot.bound || slot.rarity == "Special" || slot.rarity == "Gold" || slot.rarity == "Silver") {
            // _bagUsed++;
        }

TRASH is annoying, but it is more annoying if you dont have good safety -set for script.

I hope this helped.

Mythic -quality still missing, but all Mythic items are "bound" so they are safe as long "bound" items are on filter.

§
發表於:2015-09-19

if possible could you add rank 4 gems to a auto vendor spot, i know alot of ppl will argue that its a waste to vendor them but this single act will cure my bag space problem

§

i'd love to have the ability to vender everything enchanted coffers give aside for peridots and leadership resource...

Rotten_mind作者
§

..can we assume that "Green marks" and rank4´s enchats are equal TRASH?

I edited one version for own use and selling there rank1 - 4´s, still inventory gets filled because idiotic "ass_bound" system.

I look Green -marks names and make one more sell option where is Green marks + rank4´s, I keep filter what prevent "Bound" items sell, Im so skitso.... xD

ps. takes some time... have some Astral based project under testing, what can cause THIS,

Fight against Botters - Remove Dungeons... ;D

§
發表於:2015-09-25

any update on this??? or if this is gonna be a possibility?? im this close to just giving up on the enchanted coffers due to most of the junk it gives being undesireable.

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-09-26

Enchant coffers gives mos time just "craptic" -stuff, maybe better farm other stuff.

...and giving up "craptic" is not new thing, even bottersare losing interest to it and players are allready far-gone.

I still like tamper with it because I like automate all stuff what game has offer... playing it by hand, NO (untill NEW content).

發表回覆

登入以回復