Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2015-05-10

Witch necklaces and Pact blades

Greetings, i had this happening at first, that crafted items were not selling, it seems to be happening 'randomly' again, some of the characters has 5-7 others had a good dozen of them..

I suspect the issue is, i am running this script on a hyper-v VM, with minimal specs, and the account has 20 characters, and it goes fairly slow (almost never has more than 30-40 seconds free before it has to do something on one of the characters..)

Also how much money should we put on the characters?? i took the time and gave 2 gold to each one (only leveled them to 11 so i could invoke with them) i notice they were all down to 1-2 silvers and my oldest character is like 9 alchemy and 10 artificing.. (made the account back during 2x XP week)..

If they have more gold is it smart enough to buy things to level faster?? or will it build things to make money if it is short? or should i feed them more gold just to keep them working?? :)

Rotten_mind作者
§
Greetings, i had this happening at first, that crafted items were not selling, it seems to be happening 'randomly' again, some of the characters has 5-7 others had a good dozen of them..

Your character may have "hundreds" tier 1 - 2 -items if current character has 10 free inventory slots. Script is not selling items what could be used for upgrade what is most efficient way level profession. Tier3 -items, what are in current tasklist and no further upgrade is posible, are sold allways when script access Vendor.

I suspect the issue is, i am running this script on a hyper-v VM, with minimal specs, and the account has 20 characters, and it goes fairly slow (almost never has more than 30-40 seconds free before it has to do something on one of the characters..)
I run 100+ character test account and after 24 hours run script has sometimes few minutes delay to next task, but most of time its late. I use only leadershipt for testing. Processing character may take 20 - 40 seconds, but it depends your PC/network/gateway and OFC -script can fail too. 20 character takes time to run through so used task affect lot wait time between new NEXT task. ....and as long you see "_**delay 2 seconds**_ or more, script works efficiently because it take NEXT task to finish and NOT run blindly to next Char, :).
Also how much money should we put on the characters?? i took the time and gave 2 gold to each one (only leveled them to 11 so i could invoke with them) i notice they were all down to 1-2 silvers and my oldest character is like 9 alchemy and 10 artificing.. (made the account back during 2x XP week).. If they have more gold is it smart enough to buy things to level faster?? or will it build things to make money if it is short? or should i feed them more gold just to keep them working?? :)

Game gold is not script issue, but script has remedy for Lazy farmers to sell Tier 1 - 3 -gathered items, enable "Vendor Prof Crafted & Gathered Items" and have less than 2 piece gold. Alchemy needs other professions because it has no gathering jobs so good setup is,

• enable "Auto Purchase Resources"
  • enable "Train assets" (if not persons transfered)
  • enable "Vendor Prof Crafted & Gathered Items"
  • 1x slot Alchemy (transfer one RAnk3 -persons)
  • 1x slot Artificing(transfer two RAnk3 -persons)
  • 1x slot Jewelcrafting(transfer three RAnk3 -persons)
  • 9x slot Leadership !!!(transfer nine RAnk3 -persons)

Im not leveling other profession so I use

• enable "Skip level 20"

"Transfer -persons" is faster and more efficient, but you must go ingame to do it and if you do it then its good leave some gold too. Its better give 50 than fail with six.

It is not most efficient way level professions when you sell gathered items, but it work by time.

§

AH doh. didn't know it held onto items like that to upgrade them for leveling.. oops

by rank 3 persons you mean the people you select to carry out the task right?? i didn't even bother with that the script has been great about hiring and leveling up some itself (though i can see that would slow it down greatly)..

The only reason i brought up the gold/items is i check the script yesterday and it was i "thought" stuck it kept trying to buy something (not sure what) and as being told "not enough gold" at the top.. i assumed it got jammed because of the items it as making and having only a handful of copper at the time :)

Thank ya for the explanation on how it works!! the way you suggested setting it is how i have mine with 1 slot for those 3 professions and the default 9 for leadership, and i do once in awhile see a 5sec-20sec pause in the script (in the top left corner) on that VM with 22 characters, just wondered if the speed of the system was hurting the speed of the script greatly :)

and thanks again for all the work you have done keeping this updated from past versions

發表回覆

登入以回復