Greasy Fork is available in English.

Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 腳本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的回應

評論:OK - script works, but has bugs

§
發表於:2015-02-17

Consolidate AD via ZEX

Hello, I have something like 30 characters now and I have Consolidate AD via ZEX default turned off because I don't need AD everyday so when I need AD I set Min AD for Transfer and AD per Zen Rate (in zen) to 50 to transfer all AD to one character but it doesn't seems to be working right because it doesn't transfer all AD from all characters. I have to relog gateway 3-4 to send all AD to one character. And also it doesn't cancel ZAX and I have to do it manually. I'm using version 1.10.4

§

Maybe ZAX is limited with 5 offers per account idk...

Rotten_mind作者
§

...just came back, seven days AFK(no internet, no phones), xD.

Yes, ZAX has five offer limit and if you set 50 AD per transfer it takes time to move all.

You have 30 character, use ZAX by default and set it 300, then "Banker" has all AD´s and you can easily pause script, and make transfer "by hand".

Rotating 30 character takes long time so it is better let script do all work.

§

But when all 30 characters are making same money and I set it to 300 it will still make all offers at same time. You should make condition to check how many offers do account have and if it have 5 cancel it instantly and then do other offers. Just idea...

§

When you cancel an offer and try to add a new one you have to calculate the amount stored on the exchange plus what the character is trying to add. Also there is a 5000 zen limit on the amount you can buy per slot. So like 1 slot can have 500k ad @ 100 ad per zen.

§
When you cancel an offer and try to add a new one you have to calculate the amount stored on the exchange plus what the character is trying to add. Also there is a 5000 zen limit on the amount you can buy per slot. So like 1 slot can have 500k ad @ 100 ad per zen.

I know what you mean but gateway (or whole game idk) make offers separately its not editing one offer. So when 5 characters make offer for 100 zen per 50 (thats 5000 AD) it doesnt make one offer for 500 Zen (25000 AD) but it make 5 offers

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-02-18

There is condition check what prevents script make AD offers if there is 5x offer (game limits).

ZAX is additional feature and currently it do AD transfer when characters are switched so AD transfer depends when character has some "task" ready so if ZAX is turned off and then turned on... with 30 character it means long wait, keep ZAX turned on and dont use 50 AD per ZEN rate.

If user want use 50AD per ZEN -rate efficiently, then ZAX must make 5x offer, cancel them(, go "bank.char" + withdraw), then check AD balance, do more offer... that sounds nice, but who want "program" it and how much it will interfere script?

It is possible make "ZAX transfer" part to script same way like "SCA daily roll", but again some one need program it... ;)

§
發表於:2015-02-19

Even if you keep ZAX consolidation turned on at a 300 AD per ZEN ratio this isn't working at the moment. When the script switches to the bank char it just cancels all 5 offers and doesn't even withdraw the AD. Consequently the next 5 offers will consist of the same AD from the exchange balance - the banker will never get all the AD.
This might work with a few alts but definitely not with 52 per acc; you have to manually cancel offers & withdraw AD ingame while consolidation is running.

Rotten_mind作者
§
Even if you keep ZAX consolidation turned on at a 300 AD per ZEN ratio this isn't working at the moment. When the script switches to the bank char it just cancels all 5 offers and doesn't even withdraw the AD. Consequently the next 5 offers will consist of the same AD from the exchange balance - the banker will never get all the AD.
This might work with a few alts but definitely not with 52 per acc; you have to manually cancel offers & withdraw AD ingame while consolidation is running.

What you say can be true because I cant test AD transfer on "Preview server" where you can make multiple characters, on Live I can test only with characters I have.

So if I set AD trasfer amount to 300AD, left script running alone for seven days, it will not transfer all AD´s to banker? (did that and it worked fine)

...so issue exist if you have xx amount characters then it will not transfer AD´s to banker or it will take time before all transfers is done?

§

it works perfect on live transferring everything to banker character with double number characters (will not say how many but it is near the question's number) but if you use 50/100/200 even AD it will take FOREVER to transfer them. use bigger numbers but not big enough so that you actually buy the ZEN.

§
編輯:2015-02-19

It's not so much a problem of the AD to ZEN ratio, 300 or 400 even doesn't really make a difference from what I've seen. I suppose if you have the time to wait 7+ days it's working but I can't wait that long. Manually withdrawing while consolidation is running isn't so bad, just meant to say that there's room for improvement.
When I said 'it's not working' - it was based on the observation that it wouldn't withdraw on the banker every other time. It is working, just not fully automated, at least not in a useful way.

§
發表於:2015-02-20

it doesnt take 7+ days. it send all extra AD to same character within same day of course. in the matter of time it takes to cycle characters. so you can put a fast task on banker always so it changes to it more often.

§
發表於:2015-02-21

I dont think AD per Zen Rate will make any difference it will just make bigger offer problem is with Min AD for Transfer when I set it to for example 5k AD because I need all AD from all characters it will take a lot of time and sometimes I have to pause script cancel offers in game and refresh gateway. Also it sometimes skip character for example I have 3 characters with names Char1 Char2 Char3 then bot make offer with character Char1 then go to Char2 (it make tasks) but it doesnt make offer and then go for Char3 and there it make offer so idk... Maybe my chrome is bugged or idk. When I set Min AD for Transfer 50k it works good.

syn
§
發表於:2015-02-27

Random question - why allow the ZEX to get up to 5 posts at all? Cancelling a listing puts the AD into your AD exchange balance. Why not have all the contributing toons post a listing and immediately cancel, which would let you get all (however many toons) posted and cancelled in one fell swoop?

§

cause when you post the next listing it will first take the AD from the balance and the remaining (if any) from your character's AD. so basically the script will have to add the AD or domino transfer the AD in order for this to work.

syn
§

Thanks, kakoura

§
發表於:2015-02-28

actualy the script wait to cycle to the banker to cancel offer and withdraw right ?
perhaps it's better to program it to withdraw to banker after it have create a offer or when it see 5 offers.

§

yes. that is what it does here atm. i second this recommendation to cycle to banker and withdraw offers but ONLY at the idle time of the script please. i wouldnt like if the bot delayed starting tasks just to send AD to banker.

Rotten_mind作者
§
yes. that is what it does here atm. i second this recommendation to cycle to banker and withdraw offers but ONLY at the idle time of the script please. i wouldnt like if the bot delayed starting tasks just to send AD to banker.

If slow ZAX transfer is only issue with current script, then we have nothing to worry.

§

I don't mind being logged into gateway on "condense" days, and also logged into the game to manually withdraw.

I know that one thing PWE does keep an eye on is the number / amount of ZEX offerings. I was banned along with a friend for causing the 12/8 crash.

I personally don't want a script touching the Exchange, but that may just be paranoia.

§
發表於:2015-03-01

I know that one thing PWE does keep an eye on is the number / amount of ZEX offerings. I was banned along with a friend for causing the 12/8 crash.

PWE watch my ZEN transfers and that can cause crash and then BAN... that really makes me feel some paranoia!? (maybe there is something wrong with PWE, not with us, :) )

I keep ZEX running so I can allways get most AD´s out from banker.

§
發表於:2015-03-03

PWE watch my ZEN transfers and that can cause crash and then BAN... that really makes me feel some paranoia!? (maybe there is something wrong with PWE, not with us, :) )

To be fair we intentionally crashed the market so that we could get a 40 point spread, buy low then sell high. All in all it was well worth it, and fun times.

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-03-03

To be fair we intentionally crashed the market so that we could get a 40 point spread, buy low then sell high. All in all it was well worth it, and fun times.

Hello there, sounds worth.

Just wondering if script can post items to AH, xD. Speculative pricing, buying and selling... sad that we must log in game to get items.

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-03-06

I tried it too complicated way, but @kakoura

cause when you post the next listing it will first take the AD from the balance and the remaining (if any) from your character's AD. so basically the script will have to add the AD or domino transfer the AD in order for this to work.

Dominos was good idea, changes are really small and they use all"old" functions what MAC-NW allready did, some "cosmetic" things added.

This need to be tested with 12+ character, (it contains Mod6 additions works Live server too)

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7095-neverwinter-gateway-professions-robot

• it post AD to ZEX
  • after ZEX got four offer it cancels offers
  • ZEX posting = character diamonds + Exchange Diamonds
  • exchange reloaded for next char. so it makes new offer(exchange included)
  • it will NOT switch bank char, you must make code for it, xD

, so if this works properly it means faster AD transfer, but it still make one offer per character.

I added exchange AD´s to this, so wehn "four offer domino crashes" it counted in next offers.

// Function used to check exchange data model and post calculated AD/Zen for transfer if all requirements are met
 function postZexOffer() {
    // Make sure the exchange data is loaded to model
    if (unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.exchangeaccountdata) {
        // Check that there is atleast 1 free zex order slot
        if (unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.exchangeaccountdata.openorders.length < 5) {
            // Place the order
            var exchangeDiamonds = parseInt(unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.exchangeaccountdata.readytoclaimescrow);
            var charDiamonds = parseInt(unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.currencies.diamonds);
            var ZenRate = parseInt(settings["banktransrate"]);
            var ZenQty = Math.floor((charDiamonds + exchangeDiamonds - parseInt(settings["bankcharmin"])) / ZenRate);
            ZenQty = (ZenQty > 5000) ? 5000 : ZenQty;
            console.log("Posting Zex buy listing for " + ZenQty + " ZEN at the rate of " + ZenRate + " AD/ZEN. AD remainder: " + charDiamonds + " - " + (ZenRate * ZenQty) + " = " + (charDiamonds + exchangeDiamonds - (ZenRate * ZenQty))); // this must be checked
            unsafeWindow.client.createBuyOrder(ZenQty, ZenRate);

} else {
            console.log("Zen Max Listings Reached (5). Skipping Zex Posting..");
        }
    } else {
        console.log("Zen Exchange data did not load in time for transfer. Skipping Zex Posting..");
    }
}

This check if there is four or more offers in ZEX

// MAC-NW -- AD Consolidation
    if (settings["autoexchange"]) {

// Check that we dont take money from the character assigned as the banker // Zen Transfer / Listing
        if (settings["bankchar"] != unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.name) {
            // Check the required min AD amount on character
            if (settings["banktransmin"] && settings["bankcharmin"] && parseInt(unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.currencies.diamonds) >= (parseInt(settings["banktransmin"]) + parseInt(settings["bankcharmin"]))) {
                // Check that the rate is not less than the min & max
                if (settings["banktransrate"] && parseInt(settings["banktransrate"]) >= 50 && parseInt(settings["banktransrate"]) <= 500) {
                    window.setTimeout(postZexOffer, delay.SHORT);
                }
                // Crash ZEX Domino
                if (unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.exchangeaccountdata.openorders.length >= 4) {
                    window.setTimeout(withdrawZexOffer, delay.MEDIUM);
                }
                else {
                    console.log("Zen transfer rate does not meet the minimum (50) or maximum (500). Skipping Zex Posting..");
                }
            } else {
                console.log("Character does not have minimum AD balance to do funds transfer. Skipping Zex Posting..");
            }
        }

} else {
        console.log("Zen Exchange AD transfer not enabled. Skipping Zex Posting..");
    }
§
發表於:2015-03-17

This is nice change, it works well.

§
發表於:2015-04-13
編輯:2015-04-13

hello i use the 2.2 version of the script (noonreally)? my character banker is Elwira but other character withdraw the balance.
can you tell me why ?

13 Apr 2015 17:44 0 Fillithia withdrew 422300 from Exchange Balance.
13 Apr 2015 11:31 0 Helja withdrew 327650 from Exchange Balance.
13 Apr 2015 04:15 0 Gregg withdrew 223750 from Exchange Balance.
12 Apr 2015 14:31 0 Adranael withdrew 124350 from Exchange Balance.
12 Apr 2015 13:53 0 Elwira withdrew 500000 from Exchange Balance.
9 Apr 2015 06:29 0 Elwira withdrew 448600 from Exchange Balance.
8 Apr 2015 08:31 0 Aktalia withdrew 430400 from Exchange Balance.
8 Apr 2015 05:13 0 Luusifi withdrew 346600 from Exchange Balance.
7 Apr 2015 05:37 0 Fillithia withdrew 253350 from Exchange Balance.
6 Apr 2015 20:31 0 Beiro withdrew 124300 from Exchange Balance.
6 Apr 2015 20:30 0 Udokas withdrew 1000 from Exchange Balance.
5 Apr 2015 23:33 0 Elwira withdrew 26400 from Exchange Balance.
5 Apr 2015 16:28 0 Elwira withdrew 80350 from Exchange Balance.
5 Apr 2015 15:14 0 Elwira withdrew 24000 from Exchange Balance.
5 Apr 2015 14:38 0 Elwira withdrew 24850 from Exchange Balance.
Rotten_mind作者
§
hello i use the 2.2 version of the script (noonreally)? my character banker is Elwira but other character withdraw the balance. can you tell me why ?
13 Apr 2015 17:44 0 Fillithia withdrew 422300 from Exchange Balance. 13 Apr 2015 11:31 0 Helja withdrew 327650 from Exchange Balance. 13 Apr 2015 04:15 0 Gregg withdrew 223750 from Exchange Balance. 12 Apr 2015 14:31 0 Adranael withdrew 124350 from Exchange Balance. 12 Apr 2015 13:53 0 Elwira withdrew 500000 from Exchange Balance. 9 Apr 2015 06:29 0 Elwira withdrew 448600 from Exchange Balance. 8 Apr 2015 08:31 0 Aktalia withdrew 430400 from Exchange Balance. 8 Apr 2015 05:13 0 Luusifi withdrew 346600 from Exchange Balance. 7 Apr 2015 05:37 0 Fillithia withdrew 253350 from Exchange Balance. 6 Apr 2015 20:31 0 Beiro withdrew 124300 from Exchange Balance. 6 Apr 2015 20:30 0 Udokas withdrew 1000 from Exchange Balance. 5 Apr 2015 23:33 0 Elwira withdrew 26400 from Exchange Balance. 5 Apr 2015 16:28 0 Elwira withdrew 80350 from Exchange Balance. 5 Apr 2015 15:14 0 Elwira withdrew 24000 from Exchange Balance. 5 Apr 2015 14:38 0 Elwira withdrew 24850 from Exchange Balance.

Elwira dont dare say "STFU" when others take all AD´s... check Github how it works, ;) or pray gods for enlightenment... xD

§
編輯:2015-04-13

Actually the change log has "- Implement ZEX "Domino effect" by Rotten_mind's idea" and it was on the main branch (done by Phr33d0m).
So a good guess will be that Rotten_mind knows what Rotten_mind's idea is !?

More to the point, It will help if you open an issue at
https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot
The ZAX consolidation does behave strange.

Rotten_mind作者
§
發表於:2015-04-14
Actually the change log has "- Implement ZEX "Domino effect" by Rotten_mind's idea" and it was on the main branch (done by Phr33d0m). So a good guess will be that Rotten_mind knows what Rotten_mind's idea is !?More to the point, It will help if you open an issue at GITHUB -build The ZAX consolidation does behave strange.

HERE is idea and next version is https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/3785/x

Need some comment for next version. It works pretty well for me, but will it work for all?

Find it here https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/3785/x .

What is differen on next greasyfork -build?

• sell gathered if no gold, get refine items
  • fetch character names (first character name must be "Character 1")
  • "Add User/Password" thats all needed for grind

• some other changes for better automation

If you have ideas for next fork -build then try new one and propose change.

§
發表於:2015-04-14

ok i understand what he do now.
i use 2.2 because the ui setting is the best for me.

發表回覆

登入以回復