Greasy Fork is available in English.

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳

ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳,🚀永久、不受限制地管理您與ChatGPT的每一次互動🚀 🔄即時ChatGPT對話樹更新+視覺化🔄 💡ChatGPT對話提示,自訂註解,書籤💡🔍 ChatGPT智能搜尋:快速定位特定對話🔍 📋ChatGPT互動管理面板,介面友善,全面ChatGPT互動管理選項,分類、標籤和更多📋

< 腳本ChatGPT ChatTree 🌳的回應

提問/評論

§
發表於:2024-02-24

URIError: URI malformed

cuizhenzhi作者
§
發表於:2024-03-03

请问具体遇到什么问题了?
Please be more specific about your problem for better help, thanks.

§
發表於:2024-04-28

Same error (URIError: URI malformed), cannot install script with Violentmonkey.

§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

cuizhenzhi作者
§

Okay, it did not install (URIError: URI malformed) but was actually installed wrongly (?). Showed up in Violentmonkey but I couldn't delete it. Probably a bug in the extension. Disabled the extension, re-enabled it (script was gone) and added this script manually without using the install button. Now it works.

I'm so glad to hear that you successfully fixed the problem! Hope your tips benefit others facing the same problem. Enjoy using this script and Have a wonderful day!

cuizhenzhi作者
§

Maybe it's a better choice to install this script into Tampermonkey. This will probably address the issue.

發表回覆

登入以回復