Greasy Fork is available in English.

SploMod - Leading hack for Sploop.io 2022 (patched)

Autobreak-trap, Autoheal, Hat macros, Anti-trap, AutoPush & more!

< 腳本SploMod - Leading hack for Sploop.io 2022 (patched)的回應

評論:OK - script works, but has bugs

§
發表於:2022-03-19

good overall just very laggy and the heal is not to good i either clown to fast or dont heal at all for some reason also add a settings menu to turn off autoplace and autoheal and make insta/so when i press r it goes bull hat then hit+spike

Nuro#9818作者
§

If you clown to fast, you can change the addHealMS variable, for example change the 0 to 20. This will make the heal slower.

The higher the number is, the slower the heal.

You can also customize the toggles for all modules in the script itself, I was just too lazy to create a menu. I'll create one later (probably)

§

let Toggle = {
UI: true,
autoBreak: true,
autoPush: true,
autoPlace: true,
autoSync: true,
autoRespawn: false,
autoChat: false,
tracers: true,
autoHeal: true,
optHeal: false
these are the toggles

§

If you clown to fast, you can change the addHealMS variable, for example change the 0 to 20. This will make the heal slower.

You can also customize the toggles for all modules in the script itself, I was just too lazy to create a menu. I'll create one later (probably)

Um Where can I find the addhealMs Area

Nuro#9818作者
§
發表於:2022-03-20

Um Where can I find the addhealMs Area

I've made a ingame menu, press ESC to open.

發表回覆

登入以回復