Youtube Unblocker

Automatically forwards country-blocked YouTube videos to clipzag.com and unblocks the video.

< 脚本Youtube Unblocker的反馈

评价:差评 - 脚本失效或无法使用

§
发表于:2016-06-27

YouTube Unblocker Doesn't Work On This Link

I went to this link via a Internet search and it doesn't work. Can you please fix it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dWLFyivoU&gl=CA

I don't see a menu button either. I'm a very recent user (only a few weeks) of Grease Monkey. Are there any links you can post so I know what it's supposed to look like when it works?

drhouse作者
§
编辑于:2016-06-27

Sure, first there's a help page:
https://greasyfork.org/en/help/installing-user-scripts

It basically tells everyone that they should install a userscript manager, I see you're using Firefox so it gives a link to download Greasemonkey.

After installing the manager, you can go to userscript pages and click the install button and scripts should just work. Certain scripts create menu entries under the manager button, for example you would click the Greasemonkey icon and look under it or under its entry 'User Script Commands'.
http://www.jeffpalm.com/annotate/ss2.png

A couple of notes about 'YouTube Unblocker'
- I don't run the website, I wanted to bring attention to it and so made a script that automatically links to it
- sometimes you need to reload the video page to make the userscript to work or appear in the menu
- the website doesn't work on every blocked YouTube video. For videos it can't unblock, some free alternatives I use on Chrome browser are Hola - Unlimited Free VPN and ZenMate VPN, maybe there are Firefox versions.
- *in your case, the specific YouTube video you linked and are trying to open isn't being 'blocked', it's in 'private' mode which means the video isn't available to anyone, even in the same country, only the owner of the video and friends they choose can see it, so there isn't really any way to see it unless you possibly message the owner.

A quick Google search for your video's id shows this is the private video:
The Spark Cash Card From Capital One Vfx Company
Switch to the Spark® Cash card from Capital One® and earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase. That can mean thousands of dollars each year going to...

§

Okay, I see. Too bad it's not possible. Thanks for your quick reply.

§
编辑于:2016-06-28

● Would be helpful if you place a blocked youtube video link on your scripts info page for users to test instead of having to search around for a blocked video or wait until they come upon one.

● And would be helpful to explain where to find this scripts YouTubeUnblock link on the script info page and also inside the code description.
"Monkey icon" or "Tools Menu" > Greasemonkey > User Script Commands...> YouTube Unblocker

drhouse作者
§
If the Script at least populated the textbox with the video url in youtubeunblocker.org then that would be one step helpful...
and then a further step from that would be for the script to click the Go button...

That's exactly what the script does, have you tried it? I know it works in Chrome, but I'm not sure about Firefox since I don't use or support it.

Then this script would be most likely receiving Good Ratings."

I didn't realize 20 Good ratings was not enough. The one bad rating was from the guy above you trying to unblock a 'private' youtube video that was an advertisement, lol.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。