Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 脚本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2015-03-07

Auto Vendor

Any suggestions on how/where to add code to have the script auto vendor unidentified items? would it be possible to have it auto identify and then vendor?

§

you can't identify via gateway

Rotten_mind作者
§
you can't identify via gateway

Yes, same thing apply for AH, you can sell/buy via Gateway, but you cant claim via Gateway.

If you want edit items list what script sell, look this code block, lines 2700 - 2800,

if (settings["autovendor_junk"]) {
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Item_Snowworks_/, limit: 0}; // Winter Festival fireworks small & large
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Item_Skylantern/, limit: 0}; // Winter Festival skylantern
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Item_Partypopper/, limit: 0}; // Party Poppers
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Item_Fireworks/, limit: 0}; // Fireworks
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Plate_/, limit: 0};
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /^Object_Decoration_/, limit: 0};
        _vendorItems[_vendorItems.length] = {pattern: /_Green_T[1-5]_Unid$/, limit: 0}; // Unidentified Green Gear
    }

This block is called "Auto Vendor junk.." on main menu, look last line on it and

/_Green_T[1-5]_Unid$/ 

, this is called Regular expression, line means that any items what "inventory name" ENDs,

• GreenT1_Unid
  • GreenT2_Unid ...
  • GreenT5_Unid
  • any string here but endsGreenT5_Unid

, is sold.

Script can handle Gateway object easily but problem is that each object what we want controll must be programmed and adding all object to UI so user can controll them is... well quite a job.

Well, if you want "tamper" with sell -functions, do test on preview server, if do test on Live, you might lose some unwanted items, but nothing "precious" is not lost because items what you try sell with script will go through "sell filter" and that limits damage preventing 98% unwanted Vendoring.

This same "sell filter" also prevents some items "Vendoring" we might want sell, but I think it is better sell by hand some "gray Marks" than lose few "Blue-Purple Marks" or "Armor", ;).

§

thanks for the detail. Where do the variable names come from? Green_T1 for example or Item_Snowworks? Does the game set the names for these?

I added the line /_Blue_T[1-5]_Unid$/ and nothing happened.... so I am guessing that isnt the correct name for the unidentified blue items?

Thanks again :)

Rotten_mind作者
§
编辑于:2015-03-07
thanks for the detail. Where do the variable names come from? Green_T1 for example or Item_Snowworks? Does the game set the names for these? I added the line /_Blue_T[1-5]_Unid$/ and nothing happened.... so I am guessing that isnt the correct name for the unidentified blue items? Thanks again :)

yup, /BlueT[1-5]_Unid$/ is prevented, Gold = Blue and its prevented on "quality filter",

// Match items to exclude from auto vendoring, dont add to _tmpBag: Exclude pattern list - bound - Epic Quality - Blue Quality
            else if (_excludeItems.test(slot.name) || slot.bound || slot.rarity == "Special" || slot.rarity == "Gold")

This prevents users say ...-script sold my armor...

Without filters script can sell all your stuff and it will take only 15 seconds or even less, I tested it on preview 15 seconds and all my gear was sold for few gold pieces. xD

...so making mistake need first knowledge remove safety and after that you need make sell list like .* or "_" ...

there is also exclude list, what contains names what script not include sell list, like "Artifact, peridor, resonance, ruby", etc.

Short,

• if you remove "|| slot.rarity == "Gold" it shuold then sell BlueT[1-5]Unid$ -items if they exist... or you can try even _T[1-5]Unid$ when quality filter prevents "Special" sells but if edited it allows wider unidentified items sell...

, names are other story

ps. because by "Default" you cant make script sell Blue -quality items, then script works as it must, but after you edit it then it will sell any object what you can sell via gateway...

发表回复

登录以发表回复。