Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< 脚本Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2015-03-03

Other Reward Items

2 Questions...

Is there an easy way to add or edit the script so it opens other reward items, i.e. bags of salvage or gifts of Tymora? I bought a bunch of these and it is extremely annoying to open say 999 of them.

Is there an easy way to run the vendor script multiple times or on call? I checked the open reward chest option and now my overflow bag is... well overflowing. I want to be able to move these into inventory and sell them quickly. Currently I am moving some in, logging out and restarting the script.

Thanks again in advance.

§

click on the tampermonkey icon > dashboard > neverwinter profession robot
you are in the editor of the script so you cn do everything you want and then save your change.

§

thanks, I believe I found the code but I do not know what to replace the variable with. Currently it is set to "Reward_Item_Chest"

any suggestions?

Thanks,

if (settings["openrewards"]) {
var _pbags = unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.inventory.playerbags;
var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest|Gateway_Rewardpack/;
console.log("Opening Rewards");
$.each(_pbags, function (bi, bag) {
bag.slots.forEach(function (slot) {
if (slot && _cRewardPat.test(slot.name)) {
if (slot.count >= 99)
slot.count = 99;
for (i = 1; i <= slot.count; i++) {
window.setTimeout(function () {
client.sendCommand('GatewayInventory_OpenRewardPack', slot.uid);
}, 500);
}
}
});
});
}

Rotten_mind作者
§
编辑于:2015-03-03
thanks, I believe I found the code but I do not know what to replace the variable with. Currently it is set to "Reward_Item_Chest" any suggestions? Thanks, --- if (settings["openrewards"]) { var _pbags = unsafeWindow.client.dataModel.model.ent.main.inventory.playerbags; var _cRewardPat = /Reward_Item_Chest|Gateway_Rewardpack/; console.log("Opening Rewards"); $.each(_pbags, function (bi, bag) { bag.slots.forEach(function (slot) { if (slot && _cRewardPat.test(slot.name)) { if (slot.count >= 99) slot.count = 99; for (i = 1; i <= slot.count; i++) { window.setTimeout(function () { client.sendCommand('GatewayInventory_OpenRewardPack', slot.uid); }, 500); } } }); }); } ---

Check Github -build if it has different way working "Openreward" chest. I think it has "Openall" option.

Current script version has "openall" option like "sellall".

发表回复

登录以发表回复。